Chapter 19

Yan Yan tugged at the corner of his lower lip and unscrewed the tea can, "By the way, I have something to ask you."
"What is it?"
"You told me yesterday about your boyfriend... Where does he live? What to do?"
"Eh?" Shen Mi, who was still in a state of excitement just a second ago, felt her heart skip a beat.
Seeing her frozen expression, Yan Huang quickly explained, "Don't think too much, I'm just curious and won't tell your grandfather."
Damn it! He wouldn't really doubt it!
"Oh...his family, they are local and they are in the building materials business." Shen Mi couldn't think of anyone for a moment, so she pulled out Wang Can.
That means my family background is pretty good.
Yan Huang nodded lightly, picked up the tea ladle, and added two ladles of tea leaves to the teapot. "Then... it should be very handsome."
"Oh, not bad."
"Is it high?"
"181."
He lowered his head and covered the tea . Guan Yanru frowned, "That's not bad."
"Yeah, he's on the school team and plays basketball very well."
"..." Is it that good? Yan Yu frowned even more tightly and remained silent.
Seeing that he was silent, Shen Mi added in order to show a stronger sense of reality, "By the way, he can also play the guitar, haha... He is quite popular in our school."
Yan Fan raised his eyes and looked at Shen Mi, their eyes met, Shen Mi laughed awkwardly and quickly lowered her head, her left and right hands were not twisted together, but pinched together.
She felt guilty, but her appearance made Yan Fan shy.
For some reason, yesterday he was worried that the other party was not good enough for her, but now that he heard her speak so well, he felt even more congested and uncomfortable.
"That's good. Do you have a photo of him?" Yan Fan asked again, completely unaware that he was no different from the person checking his household registration.
"Not yet..."
"No?"
"Oh, we've only been dating for two months, and we've only gone on two dates." Oh my God! She finally realized that telling a lie requires telling a hundred lies to round it off!
"Two months is not a short period of time. Don't you young people like to post everything on WeChat Moments now?" Yan Rui was obviously hinting that the other party might not care about her.
But Shen Mi couldn't hear it now. She just thought it was her bragging that was going to blow up. She didn't know how to respond.
Suddenly there was a low whistling sound, and her eyes moved to the kettle that was spewing gas on the electric stove, "The water is boiling."
Naturally, Yan Fan heard it, and sensing that Shen Mi was changing the subject, he turned off the power, Picking up the kettle and pouring it into the teapot, "I know I'm not qualified to say too much, but you are a girl and you are alone outside, so you need to be more careful."
What? How thoughtful?
Shen Mi blinked slightly in confusion, "Yes, I know."
Yan Fan frowned, paused his hand, and raised his head to look at her, "Do you really know?"
That worried look made Shen Mi's chest tremble. He was stunned, "I..."
Yan Huang looked at her confused look and sighed, "Look at you, you don't know."
"..." Yes! She is confused now. What happened to Yan Yan? Don't you doubt her?
"Let me tell you..." Yan Yan put down the kettle, closed the lid of the teapot, shook it, and started to talk at length while heating the cup, giving various examples of what it should be like for a boy to really like a girl.
After all is said and done, the summary is that if you are like Shen Mi's boyfriend who hasn't even taken a photo together after dating for two months, you should be careful. The other person is probably just for fun.
But Shen Mi listened silently and didn't speak, but her heart was filled with joy.
Yan Rui, Yan Rui, if you don't care about me, why are you worrying so much? There's drama!