Chapter 13

Shen Mi said nothing, lowered her head ad lowered her eyes because she didn't know what to say.
Wang Can mistook Shen Mi's embarrassment for shyness, smiled and handed the gift she had prepared towards her, "It's for you."
Shen Mi raised her eyes slightly, and in her line of sight was a pink-green wrapping paper with white daisy flowers. The wrapped square gift box has a very fresh feel.
Shen Mi's fingertips were slightly clenched. It was neither a matter of picking up nor not.
After all, she accepted it. In a sense, she seemed to have accepted Wang Can. If she hadn't accepted it, in front of so many people...
She was still struggling. Suddenly, there was a sound of booing not far away. The friend Wang Can brought He shouted to them, "Take it, pick it up," and the onlookers were encouraged to shout too.
It was just two words, but it made Shen Mi panic. Wang Can, who was encouraged, laughed softly and moved the gift closer to Shen Mi, "This is for you, happy Christmas Eve."
"..." Shen Mi Honey lips moved, and her eyes slowly moved from the gift to Wang Can's face, "Happy Christmas Eve, but... I can't accept the gift."
The smile on Wang Can's lips froze slightly, and then raised after a two-second pause. , "Why?"
"I already have someone I like." Shen Mi said in a low voice, taking Wang Can's face into consideration.
This was a tactful rejection, but Wang Can didn't care at all, "You have someone you like. Does it have anything to do with me liking you and pursuing you?"
"..." Shen Mi was stunned, because she found that she actually had no choice. True to your word!
"And this is just a blessing on Christmas Eve, it doesn't mean anything if you accept it." Wang Can seemed to be able to understand Shen Mi's dilemma, and he hit the point in one sentence.
"This..."
Seeing Shen Mi's hesitation, Wang Can continued, "Just accept it, so many people are watching, just think of it as giving me a step up."
That's all she said, and she He couldn't ignore the pleading in Wang Can's eyes.
Feeling soft, Shen Mi took a deep breath and took the gift, "Thank you."
When the people around saw her taking the gift, the noise exploded, drowning her words of thank you.
That kind of excited voice made Shen Mi feel a little panicked again, "I'm going back to the dormitory first."
She said and turned around to leave, but her hand was grabbed by a big palm, and then the excited shouting around her became even louder . I don't know who shouted "Kiss", and everyone started shouting.
"Kiss me - kiss me - kiss me -"
Shen Mi twisted away and pulled her hand away, but did not pull it back. She raised her eyes and looked at Wang Can, only to find that the way he looked at her was scorching.
Shen Mi's heart skipped a beat and she tugged on her hand again. Without thinking, Wang Can held it tighter.
"Let go!" Shen Mi's voice was very angry.
The shouts were like demonic sounds, amplifying the desire deep in Wang Can's heart. His eyes fell on Shen Mi's lips that were trembling with excitement. He tightened his fingers on her wrist and pulled her towards him. come over.
Shen Mi's eyes suddenly opened, and she fell forward, bumping into Wang Can's chest. Then the back of her head was grabbed, and Wang Can's face suddenly enlarged in her sight.
The moment the scream exploded, her lips were covered, Shen Mi took a breath, put her hand on Wang Can's chest and pushed.
But her little strength is like a mantis trying to control Wang Can, who is 181cm tall and exercises regularly.
Not only did she not push Wang Can away, Wang Can also stuck out his tongue and pushed it against her tight lips, trying to pry open her teeth.
Unable to struggle away, Shen Mi became completely angry and opened her mouth to bite the tip of Wang Can's tongue.
"Uh--"
Shen Mi spoke harshly, leaving no room. Wang Can let out a cry of pain, immediately let go of her, bent over and covered his mouth.
The smell of copper rust spread between Shen Mi's teeth. She trembled all over, clenched her fingertips, and looked at Wang Can with narrowed eyes, "You've gone too far!"
Wang Can, who was bowing his head, quickly raised his head, and Shen Mi raised her hand, He threw the gift box at him, turned around and ran into the corridor.
Her first kiss... was so special!

———————————————————————————————————————