Chapter 11

After much research, the Shen family began to research various major schools, and finally chose a fairly good university outside the province for Shen Mi.
Shen Mi felt uncomfortable in her heart. Although she was scolded severely for several days, in the end, her family was still busy with her future.

Although she really wanted to avoid medical school, she didn't expect that she would do so poorly in the exam, and she didn't want to. But after that day, she was completely confused, even during the exam...

Yan Hong continued until Shen Father and Mother Shen only saw Shen Mi on the day they sent her off to school.
He was sitting in the hospital and looked towards the door out of habit. He saw Father Shen dragging a suitcase and carrying a large travel bag, while Mother Shen was tilting her head to look at Shen Mi, who was holding her hand. say something.

Yan Yan stood up subconsciously and took a step but did not move. After Shen Mi's family of three passed by the medical center, he walked to the door and looked at the backs of the three of them.
"If you are unfamiliar with the place outside, you should keep a low profile and don't have conflicts with others. It's okay to suffer a little loss. If you can't solve it, just call back...

" Mother Shen couldn't bear to leave Shen Mi, and the child had never left since he was a child. I was also very worried when I was around him, and kept telling him this and that.
Shen Mi, who had been a little distracted since passing the medical clinic, was about to nod when her chest suddenly froze because she felt a gaze on her back.

"Did you hear what mom told you?"
"Yes."
Mother Shen frowned, "What did I just say?"
"You said, you should keep a low profile outside and would rather suffer a loss than start a fight with others. If there is a conflict, just call home if you have any questions.

" Shen Mi has always had a good memory, so her academic performance is also very good, which is why it is difficult for the Shen family to accept her college entrance examination results.
Mother Shen sighed, "I don't even know what to say about you..."

"Mom, you will study hard, and I will also read the reference books that dad prepared for me. When I graduate, I will take the civil service exam. I won't let you down again."
That's it, and it's really hard to blame her for her attitude of admitting her mistake. Although Mother Shen still couldn't figure it out, she didn't say anything more and continued to explain.

When the family of three walked to the corner, Shen Mi wanted to look back, because she always felt that someone had been looking at her ever since she passed the medical clinic, and she wanted to make sure.
However, in the end, she still didn't look back. She was afraid that if she turned around and found no one, it was just her illusion that she would be disappointed...

Standing at the door of the medical center, Yan Hong watched Shen Mi's figure disappear around the corner, frowning slightly. His eyebrows were furrowed, and he felt that the thorn in his throat was getting sharper.
Father Shen and Mother Shen personally sent Shen Mi to school, helped her bring her luggage to the dormitory, helped her make the bed, and greeted her roommate politely. Please give her more greetings before leaving.

Shen Mi is not pretty, but she is very lovable. She also knows how to look at faces and please people without leaving any trace. She gets along well with her three roommates.
A semester passed in the blink of an eye. Before the holiday, Shen's father called her and said he would pick her up. She refused. She said that she had grown up and could go back on her own.

It was around three o'clock in the afternoon when Shen Mi returned to Lincheng, and the taxi had just entered the community. Sitting in the passenger seat, she saw a white figure sitting in front of the medical center from a distance.
After getting a little closer, Shen Mi discovered that the person sitting on the armchair was not Grandpa Yan, but Yan Yan.

Feeling unsatisfied, Shen Mi started to throb again. Shen Mi lowered her head and clenched her fingertips slightly.
Yan Yan, who was holding his pregnant Daju and basking in the sun on a wicker chair, heard the sound of a car. He straightened up and saw a taxi passing two meters in front of him. The one in the passenger seat lowered his head. , the person whose long hair blocked half of his face also disappeared from his sight in an instant.
Little Preserved Fruit... is back...

______________________________________________________________
Voting 👇