Chapter 3

Yan Fan's fingers gently pressed in a circle on the right side of her neck, the base of her neck, and her shoulders, and then stayed in one position, applying pressure with her index and middle fingers.
"Hiss—" Shen Mi didn't use any force, but Shen Mi still hissed softly in pain.
"The small joints are a little twisted wrong, and the muscles are also very stiff." Yan Fan said, letting go of his hand, squatting down again, picking up the towel soaked in hot water in the basin, "Pull the collar down, and apply it with a hot towel first. ."
"Oh." Shen Mi responded, reaching out and pulling up the collar of her T-shirt, pulling it further toward her shoulders.
Yan Yan glanced at her and said, "Put it down any further, or your clothes will get wet."
"..." Pull it down any further?
Shen Mi turned her head to see that she had pulled the collar to expose her shoulders. She felt embarrassed and pulled the collar down a little. It was no different than not pulling it.
Yan Yan raised his head and took a look, feeling that Shen Mi must be embarrassed. After all, she is a teenage girl, so he stood up with a hot towel, twisted it and said to Grandpa Shen: "Grandpa Shen, come and help her. Apply it, I'll get the medicated oil."
"Okay." Grandpa Shen stood up and went to pick up the towel.
After Yan Huang handed the twisted towel to Grandpa Shen, he turned and walked towards a room.
As soon as he left, Shen Mi's nervousness and embarrassment were relieved a lot, and she obeyed her grandfather's words and pulled her clothes down her shoulders.
When the hot towel was first put on her, it was a little hot, but it soon became warm and comfortable. Her slightly frowned eyebrows relaxed.
Just when the temperature of the towel was getting colder, Yan Rui came out, holding a bottle of safflower oil in his hand.
"Is the towel cold?"
Before Shen Mi could answer, Grandpa Shen touched it, picked up the towel, put it in the basin and said, "It's a little cold."
Yan Rui put the safflower oil on the coffee table. , "I'll do it, the water is hot."
"It's okay, I'll do the same thing."
"I'll do it." Yan Fan still grabbed the towel Grandpa Yan picked up.
Shen Mi couldn't twist her neck and couldn't see them, but Yan Fan's words hit her ears and made her feel that his voice sounded gentle and gentle, which made her heart palpitate inexplicably.
After Yan Hong applied hot towels to Shen Mi three times, he poured safflower oil into his hands and massaged her.
Shen Mi will probably never forget that feeling in her life, it's so sore and comfortable, it's indescribable...
The day after she found Yan Rui, Shen Mi's stiff neck was relieved a lot, although she still had some pain when twisting her neck. It hurts a little, but only a little.
She began to pay attention to Yan Yan, and often climbed up the window to look at Grandpa Yan's medical clinic. Every time she passed the medical clinic, her heartbeat would speed up, her pace would slow down, and her eyes would glance into the medical clinic uncontrollably.
It wasn't until half a month after the New Year that she knew Yan Fan had gone back to school. The feeling of her heart racing every time she passed the medical center disappeared. However, her steps were still slow and she still couldn't help but look around.
Later, every time she heard the word Yan Fan and any news about him, her ears would perk up, and unknowingly, the poison became deeper and deeper.
I heard from my grandpa that the radius of Yan Radius is the radius next to the character wood, which means bone, the bone on the side of the forearm next to the big finger...