Chapter 4

Even though she knew that she wouldn't come back until the holidays, Shen Mi still lay by the window every day, even if she just looked at the hospital or the window of Yan Yan's house, in a daze, thinking about what happened that day, it was a wonderful feeling.

If I had to ask her what this wonderful feeling felt like, it would be... sore, swollen, but very comfortable, just like the feeling when Yan Ru massaged her when she had a stiff neck.
The only thing that made her a little flustered was that as time passed and she thought too much, Yan Fan's appearance gradually blurred in her mind, leaving only an outline... She
saw Yan Fan again a week after Shen Mi went on vacation.

She was as usual that day. After lunch and doing some summer homework, she started to lie down by the window again.
After lying like this for ten minutes, she saw a tall, thin boy wearing dark gray sportswear and carrying a travel bag walking into the community.

The distance was so far that Shen Mi couldn't see clearly what the boy looked like, but her heart skipped a beat because she had already determined that that person was Yan Fan.
It turned out that although his appearance in her memory was blurred, it had already been engraved into her subconscious.
The day after Yan Fan came back, Yan Fan started to help in the clinic and accompanied Grandpa Yan to sit in the clinic.

This was a very unhappy thing for Shen Mi, because as long as she was willing to open the window, she could see Yan Hong.
It's a pity that people's hearts are always greedy. The more Shen Mi looks at him, the more she wants to get closer. Even if it's just to talk, it's good to see him up close.
So she began to think hard about legitimate ways to approach him, and finally walked out of the house three days later.
She purposely went to the small shop outside the community and bought ten packs of melon seeds. She bypassed the hospital with a guilty conscience and ran home, her heart beating fast along the way.
When she got home, she locked the door to her room, climbed onto the desk, looked out the window, opened the melon seeds, and started cracking them.

When the doctor's office was closed, she only took three packets, and she seemed fine, so she forced herself to drink less water.
The next day, she finished the remaining seven packs and her tongue was blistered, but her throat still didn't hurt and she didn't feel coughing...
She fell asleep with disappointment, thinking that she would have to buy ten more packs tomorrow!
When she woke up, Shen Mi felt like she was about to die. Her throat was dry and sore, and she had a dry cough. It turned out that her body was not as strong as she thought.
Her body felt uncomfortable, but her heart was excited. She ran to brush her teeth and wash her face seriously. She returned to the room and stood in front of the closet. After hesitating for a long time, she took out the fungus-trimmed short-sleeved shirt that she always thought looked good. He put on a shirt and a pair of jeans, ran to the living room and pretended to be dead with
Grandpa Shen who was watching TV.

"Cough cough... cough cough cough..."
After Shen Mi sat next to her and coughed intentionally or unintentionally for a long time, Grandpa Shen finally noticed her, "Why do you cough like this?"
"I don't know... cough cough... no I know, my throat hurts even when I sleep, it hurts to swallow, cough, cough, cough..."
Grandpa Shen frowned, looked up at the clock hanging on the wall, and saw that it was ten o'clock, stood up, "Let's go, let's go "I'll take you to Lao Yan's place to have a look."

"Oh..." Shen Mi replied calmly, but her heart almost jumped because when she came to the living room just now, she saw that Yan Yan was in the hospital now. of!
Grandpa Shen walked in front with his hands behind his back, and Shen Mi pursed her lips and followed behind, coughing from time to time, but this was definitely not intentional, her throat was really itchy.
As soon as she approached the medical center, Shen Mi felt it was a little difficult to breathe. Her heart was hitting her chest hard, like a fist hitting her chest from the inside. Even her itchy throat was no longer itchy.