Chapter 5

In the medical center, there is a wooden sofa against the right wall. There is a tea tray on the coffee table in front of it. Yan Hong is drinking tea with his grandfather and discussing some pharmacological issues about several traditional Chinese medicines.

Shen Mi lowered her head, and just as she and her grandfather stepped onto the steps of the medical clinic, they saw Yan Wei.
He had put on a white coat over his black sportswear. He was slightly bent, with one hand on his knees and the other hand holding a teapot and pouring tea.
Feeling that someone was coming, he raised his head and looked at the door, with a serious expression on his face and a cold light in his eyes.

Yan Yan glanced at Shen Mi indifferently. Shen Mi's heart trembled as if an electric shock had occurred. Her breathing was suffocated and she quickly lowered her head. Waves of heat surged towards her forehead.
"Would you like tea?" Grandpa Shen greeted with a smile, and the voice passed through Shen Mi's eardrums, with a buzzing sound.

"It's Old Shen, come sit here." Grandpa Yan also smiled, "Yan Yan, make a cup."
"No, no, no." Grandpa Shen waved his hand quickly, "I'm here to trouble you." "
What's wrong?"
Although Grandpa Shen said no, Yan Yan still picked up the tea clip, held two cups in front of him, and heated the cups with hot tea.
"No, my granddaughter seems to have a fever. She coughed when she woke up this morning and said her throat hurt when she swallowed the water."

Grandpa Shen said, turning sideways and licking her chin at the stunned Shen Mi.
Grandpa Yan moved his eyes to Shen Mi and waved to her, "Little honey, come here and have a look at Grandpa Yan."
"Eh? Oh!" Shen Mi's heart flinched when she was named, and she responded slowly. After saying something, he lowered his head and walked to Grandpa Yan with a slight shrinkage.

"Sit down." Grandpa Yan moved towards Yan Fan, then took out a small flashlight from the breast pocket of his white coat, "Open your mouth, let me take a look."
"..." Open your mouth? !
Shen Mi, who had just sat down, raised her head in confusion, and saw Yan Yan looking at her, his lips trembling, unable to open his mouth, and turned to look at his grandfather.

"What are you looking at me for? Open your mouth!" Grandpa Shen was funny.
"Uh..." Shen Mi turned back in embarrassment and opened her mouth.
The small flashlight on Grandpa Yan's hand lit up and he shone it into her mouth. He turned his head slightly and said, "Open your mouth wider... and say it."

"Ah -" Shen Mi kept thinking, her heart beating to death. All of them were there, my face was getting hot, and the ringing in my ears was getting louder.
She wanted to make an excuse to see Yan Fan, but... she didn't open her mouth in frustration!

"The redness and swelling are a bit severe. What have you eaten these days?" Grandpa Yan turned off the flashlight.
Shen Mi quickly shut her mouth and whispered guiltily, "I haven't eaten anything..."

"You're so swollen and you haven't eaten anything." Grandpa Yan said, taking Shen Mi's hand and holding her wrist with his index and middle fingers. , paused for a few seconds and then said: "I don't have a cold, I didn't catch a cold, and I said it wasn't good because I ate too much."

"..." Shen Mi felt even more guilty and didn't dare to respond.
Grandpa Yan let go of his hand at this time, turned to Yan Fan and said, "Get two days' worth of medicine for Xiao Mi Qian'er. She has a bad internal heat, a red and swollen throat, and a dry cough."
"Okay." Yan Fan responded simply and stood. Get up and walk towards the long table next to the medicine cabinet on the left.

As soon as Yan Ru walked away, the pressure on Shen Mi's chest suddenly decreased sharply, and her whole body relaxed a lot.
I obviously wanted to meet him, but I was so nervous that I couldn't even take a breath and felt something was wrong... What a contradiction!