Chapter 10

"The wound is a bit deep." Yan Rui said, letting go of Shen Mi's hand and taking out the saline solution. "The inside of the wound must be cleaned to avoid infection."
Shen Mi was already in pain and didn't know what to say. , biting his lip and nodded.
Yan Yan poured saline solution on the cotton swab, wetted the cotton swab completely, and asked Shen Mi to stretch her hand over.

Shen Mi clenched her teeth and stretched out her hand tremblingly again. Yan Fan did not hold her hand, but said: "Don't look at it, turn your head away."
Shen Mi didn't say anything, but she still looked away obediently. Yan Fan's movements could still be seen in the corner of his vision, and his heart shrank nervously, out of pain and fear.

"Don't be nervous, this is physiological saline, it doesn't hurt that much." It should be said that because of the severe pain just now, she wouldn't even feel the pain, but he was afraid that she would not be able to bear the sight of using a cotton swab to clean the flesh inside the wound. .

"Yes."

In order to make her relax, Yan Fan rinsed it twice first. When he felt Shen Mi's tense breathing relax, he started cleaning it with a cotton swab.
The wound that had been burned by hydrogen peroxide was a bit numb, and the pain was not strong, but it just felt a little strange.

After Yan Hong carefully cleaned the wound, he applied iodophor on her. Seeing that the blood in the wound was obviously not as fierce as before, and there was no need to apply hemostatic medicine, he took a piece of gauze, cut off half of it, and pulled it over Shen Mi's hands helped her bandage.

The movements of Yan Yan's hands were gentle and delicate, but Junyi's face was still as cold as before. Shen Mi, who was peeking at his side face, quickly lowered her eyes after he put the tape on.
"Okay."

"Thank you."
"You're welcome." Yan Rui replied and started to pack the medicine box.
Shen Mi pursed her lips and stood up, "I'm going back first."
Yan Fan paused his hand, raised his head, and saw Shen Mi walking around from the other end of the sofa, frowning and calling her, "Chen Mi."

" ..." Shen Mi didn't say anything, she just stopped and looked at him.
"Yesterday... I didn't mean anything malicious when I told you."
Shen Mi's heart tightened and she nodded lightly, "I know."
Her gaze was too nonchalant, which made Yan Fan feel a little uncomfortable. If he If he could find a little resentment in her eyes, he might feel better.
"At your age, you should study hard. If I remember correctly, you will take the college entrance examination in two months."
Shen Mi nodded again, "Well, I know, I will study hard."
" ..." Yan Fan suddenly felt like something was stuck in his throat. He was very uncomfortable and couldn't swallow or spit it out.
Shen Mi waited for two seconds and saw that Yan Fan didn't say anything and just looked at her. She tried her best to curl her lips and said, "If it's nothing, I'll go back first."
"Okay."
After that day, Yan Fan could hardly be seen. Shen Mi's figure was nowhere to be seen. Even though he deliberately left the door open at noon on two days, he did not see her.
When Grandpa Yan saw Grandpa Shen, he would complain that he couldn't see the little honey. Grandpa Shen smiled happily and said that the girl was finally willing to study hard. He said that the college entrance examination was about to take place and she had to be admitted to medical school. I am worthy of my master, Grandpa Yan.

Grandpa Yan was smiling so hard that he couldn't close his eyes, and Yan Fan gradually felt relieved.
Until the end of the college entrance examination and the scores came down, the feeling that something was stuck in his throat and he couldn't swallow or spit it out bothered Yan Fan again.

Because Shen Mi failed the college entrance examination, not only was she unable to get into medical school with her score, she could only attend a third-rate university.

————————————————————————————————————————————————
Voting 👇