Chapter 21

Shen Mi was confused and didn't know what to say. Grandpa Yan just happened to be back and he was a savior!
She picked up the tea leaves that came along and sold them to Grandpa Yan, and then went back. The main reason was that Yan Fan's reaction today was so amazing that she had to go back and study carefully what to do next.
If you accidentally make a wrong step, you may be able to return to the pre-liberation state with one move.
She had a feeling that the fact that Yan Fan could sit there and drink tea with her now was entirely based on the fact that she had a boyfriend.
Shen Mi thought about it as she took out the key to open the door and entered the house. She suddenly found her grandfather rummaging through boxes and cabinets.
She closed the door with her backhand and asked doubtfully while changing her shoes: "Grandpa, what are you looking for?"
"Lao He gave me a can of Mao Jian and I forgot where to put it."
Shen Mi was so excited that she quickly changed her shoes and started wiping the edges. He moved to his room while rubbing against the wall, "Uh... the one with the green jar?"
"Did you see it?" Grandpa Shen, who was squatting in front of the cabinet, immediately turned to look at Shen Mi.
"Ha - I gave it to Grandpa Yan."
"What?!"
A roar like a lion's roar from Hedong made Shen Mi's shoulders shrink against the wall, "Grandpa, if you like it, I'll buy it for you again."
"You buy it "P! That's the genuine Ming Qianqing that Lao He's mother-in-law sells at her own tea garden!"
"Haha..." Shen Mi laughed dryly and continued to retreat into the room, "Listen. He looks so awesome."
Grandpa Shen, whose hair was standing on end, pointed at Shen Mi, "Follow me and do what you want to do to honor Lao Yan. Who is your real grandpa?"
"Of course it's you." Shen Mi had already shrunk to the door of the room, "When we visit during the Chinese New Year, I will go to Grandpa He's house to help you bring a jar back, trust me."
After finishing her words, Shen Mi walked into the room and hurriedly closed the door.
Grandpa Shen looked at the closed door and couldn't breathe, but within half a minute, he suddenly realized something was wrong!
How long has it been since this little sweetie flattered Lao Yan? What could be wrong? The day after she came back, she stole his tea and went to show her courtesy again...could it be that...she was attracted to that boy from the Yan family again?
wrong! It’s not a resurgence, but it has never been extinguished!
After thinking carefully throughout the afternoon and evening, Shen Mi felt that not only was she unable to persuade her to break up, but she also had to show that she cared about the relationship and was ignorant.
In this way, not only can you use the excuse of seeking advice to go to him when you have nothing to do, but you can also test her in depth to see if he really wants her... Hehehe...
Yan Fan on the other side didn't sleep well all night, his heart was so blocked that he couldn't sleep, and his mind was full of thoughts. It was his grandfather who just came back, and Little Mizu took the opportunity to run away.
It's obvious that she doesn't want to discuss the topic of harm or not anymore!
Yan Fan also realized his gaffe, which confused him, including the fact that he fell asleep because of Shen Mi, which confused him even more.
Is he interested in little Mizu?
No no no! He is not a pervert! How could he be interested in Xiao Mi Mi? How old is Xiao Mi Mi? Is he still a baby? It doesn't seem to be the case anymore...
Yan Fan's head flashed to the image of Shen Mi pulling the suitcase and turning around. The knitted sweater under the coat was wrinkled due to the turn, and the slender waist was outlined. The curves of the chest were rounded, and even the cheeks were The fleshy baby fat also began to fade away.
When did the little baby who always peeked at him when he wasn't paying attention had grown up, he didn't even notice.
Yes... you have grown up, you are already a sophomore, aren't you? He himself said it many times

...