Chapter 26

She stood at the door and stared for a while, then stepped in.
Two years later, there are still so few people here...
"How many people are there?" The waiter came up to us, and he was as enthusiastic as he was two years ago.
"One person." Shen Mi said, minding her own business and walked towards the window seat where she and Yan Hong were sitting.
After ordering coffee, she recalled what happened back then. She didn't know why, but suddenly she didn't feel so unbearable. She just felt that she was really too young at that time.
After finally getting dark, she checked out of the cafe and went to find the bar.
She had only been to a place like a bar twice. It was very unfamiliar and she didn't dare to go where there were many people. She found a well-decorated place with few people and walked in. She found a corner seat and sat down. She ordered two bottles of beer and started drinking. .
But after only drinking half the bottle, she couldn't drink it anymore and asked for another glass of water. She sat there until half past nine and couldn't help but take out her mobile phone and call Yan Hong.
The original plan was to play as late as ten o'clock, but she couldn't sit alone in this unfamiliar environment, and there seemed to be more people.
At this moment, Yan Hong was sitting on the bedside, holding a book in his hand. He had been holding it for more than half an hour, and it still had 79 pages.
The sudden ringtone of his cell phone made his chest skip a beat, because it was the special ringtone he had set for Shen Mi's cell phone number.
He quickly took the phone from the desk next to the bed, pressed answer and put it close to his ear, "Hello?"
The phone was answered too quickly. Shen Mi, who was already feeling guilty, was startled for a moment when she heard Yan Fan's voice, and her mouth opened. , but forgot the lines.
Yan Yan heard the mess on the other end of the phone, mixed with music, and his eyebrows tightened, "Hello? Little Mizu?"
Shen Mi's lips moved, and finally came to her senses, and quickly pinched her thigh. "Brother Yan..."
The crying voice made Yan Fan startled and he sat up suddenly, "What's wrong with you?"
"I...he broke up with me..."
? ? ? ?
broke up? !
Yan Yan's eyes opened slightly, "Break up?"
"Yes, he broke up with me..." Shen Mi tried her best to sound soft and aggrieved.
Yan Fan felt that he should not gloat at this time, but the corners of his lips raised because the stone on his chest that made him breathless disappeared in an instant.
"He didn't come to see me, he... wuwu..."
As soon as Shen Mi cried, Yan Yan's attention was immediately drawn back to the sound of music coming from the phone.
"Wait a minute, don't cry first, tell me where you are first?" Yan Fan said, lifting the quilt and getting out of bed.
"I'm at a bar."
Bar? ! No wonder it’s so noisy!
Yan Yan frowned, "Which bar are you in?"
"Uh... let me see..." Shen Mi, who was pretending to be drunk, wanted to show her drunkenness. After a while, she reported the name of the bar to Yan Yan in a swaying voice.
It's a pity that Yan Yan is also the kind of person who doesn't go out to have fun. After telling him the name of the bar, he realized that he didn't know where it was.
He was just about to ask where Shen Mi was on the street when the words came to his lips and he said, "Send me the location."
"Oh, I'll send it to you now."
"Wait, you were drinking, right?"
"I After drinking a little bit, it’s just...three bottles..."
Three bottles and a little bit? !
Yan Fan was speechless, "Send me your location after you hang up the phone. Don't run around. I'll pick you up right now."
"Oh..."
"First of all, don't run around. Don't pay attention to anyone who talks to you. Don’t drink and don’t eat anything strangers give you.”
But what about her three-year-old? !
Shen Mi was speechless and happy, because from the worry and anxiety in Yan Fan's voice, it was not difficult to tell that he really cared about her, and...he was here! It’s really here!
She said hello in a dull voice, then hung up the phone, sent the location to Yan Yan, immediately called the waiter to take away the water, ordered two more bottles of beer, picked up the remaining bottle and held her head. Pour it into your mouth.
Success or failure depends on this, so you have to look good pretending to be drunk, right?
On the other side, Yan Yan, who received the positioning, changed his shoes, picked up his coat from the armrest of the sofa and rushed out of the house. Grandpa Yan, who was just about to go to bed, turned his head and looked at the door closed with his mouth open, frowning for a while, "It's midnight "Where are you going in such a hurry?"