18*-Mr. Silvo-*

I arrive at the office thirty minutes early, feeling good about myself. As we were informed yesterday the parking lot was kinda full. Apparently the entertainment section of the company were having auditions or something along the lines of MC Entertainment partnering with Netflix for the next great sci-fi movie.

Talk about Cameron having his hand in everything. I turn off my car for a bit to allow the two cars in front of me to clear up, when they do I turn the ignition but my car refuses to start.

" When was the last time I took this fucker to the automobile repairs?" I question myself and a shiver runs up my spine.

The day I almost got raped. My skin crawls and I swallow the bile that threatens to rise up my throat. " Shush Jane y-you're stronger than this"

" What is it with this crappy car" I slam my hand down on the horn and flinch as the sound shocks me. After a few more tries I exit the car and spot a security officer walking towards me.

" Good day ma'am" Definitely an Australian " You having problems with your car?" As a K-pop fan, I'm not ignorant to the Australian accent as one of my favorite group has 2 Australian members Stray....

" Ma'am?"

" Oh ye-yes the car refuses to start and I-I I don't know what to do...."

" It's ok ID please?" I hand over my ID and he scrutinizes it for like a minute before handing it back to me. " You may go on ma'am"

" Uh thanks" I reply and make my way to the building

" Where's the book were I sign Ursula?"

" Oh you should know that you don't sign when you're late, you just head to the boss' office" She says with a sweet smile as she adds extra makeup to her already made up face.

"God stop bullshitting me Ursula it's not 8 yet" I scowl at her

Staring at her watch she opens her stupid mouth " Aaaand it is now" She matches my glare with another sweet smile

" My car wuh-was literally acting up outside and..."

" You're still here?"

" Go deep throat a cactus Simmons" I use her surname for the first time and angrily make my way to the elevator.

I push open his door when I get there and spot him on the couch in an embrace with Tessa. Theresa Fall.

Saying her name like that is creepy you know

I just have a good memory

" I-i'll just leave"

" No no stay, I'm leaving now anyways. Um Joan right?" She asks as she stops beside me

"Jane"  Her eyes are red rimmed

" Oh my bad, well bye Jane "

" Yeah"

" Go back to your office "

" You're not going to give me a default card?" I arch a brow in disbelief

" Well I'm not going to pretend that I didn't gain amusement watching you fail to start your crappy car"

He did not call Mr. Silvo crappy. Yes I named my car, sue me!

" Mr. Silvo is not crappy "

Shit you said that out loud. Damage control!

" You named your car...Mr. Silvo?" He muses a glint in his eyes

" N-no..well yeah. It is Silver...I mean people do it...."