15*-Silicon floatation devices -*

"Jane get your fat ass off the bed and go see who's at the door!" Elena shrieked

I wake up with a start and glare at the door as if she was standing right there and not in the kitchen.
" You're literally closer" I groan too low for her to hear but get out of the bed anyways.

" Stupid ass bitch" I mumble as I walk past her and she gives me a middle finger over her coffee mug.

" You have a shift this morning?" I ask glaring at her gothic outfit.

Don't blame me. I'm generally grumpy in the morning, literally everything pisses me off.

" No I'm totally going to a nude festival" She rolled her eyes and in ma moment of grumpy childishness I stick my tongue out at her.

" Whaaaaat?!" I ask as I open the front door

" You look like shit "

" W-wonderful way to greet a girl Eric" I rolled my eyes and stepped away from the door

" Hi Elena" He waves at her and she gives him the middle finger salute. " Nice morning look "

"Shutup already" I groan and storm into my room to fix my messy hair and big T-shirt, braless state.

" What are you doing here?" I ask him after Elena slammed the front door behind her.

" Visiting my best friend?"

" Yeah b-but you never visit anymore" I pout

" Like you visit me, you're always busy and we text everyday" He ends matter-of-factly

" Ok yeah fine. work is as hectic as hell" I slump over on the couch. " And besides I'm just recovering"

" Your dyspepsia came again?" His brows crease in concern

" Yup " I say popping the p. " But I'm good now"

" Good. Cos I'm here to take you out"

" Uhhh..I don't think that's a good idea...."

" We're going to the amusement park"

" Today's a st-stay in day for me you see..."

" You have 10 minutes to get ready"

" Eric you're being p-perfectly unreasonable..."

" 9 minutes and 30 seconds" he replies looking at his non-existent watch on his wrist.

I'm so not going anywhere.

"Eric!!!! Don't you dare lose to that plastic bitch" I tell him as he braces himself for the ring toss game. The prize was a black panda. I'm not actually a stuffed animal person, but the panda was too cute.

" Yes boss" he gives me a salute and a smirk and takes his position beside Miss silicon floatation devices. She actually had the guts to stare up at him with a coy smile. I mean her boyfriend or who might be her boyfriend was right behind her.

Due to my battle cries and loud swear words of encouragement, Eric won me the panda. I'd flung my arms around his neck and pulled out the piece of paper the desperate implanted bitch had planted in his pocket during her chest pat of acknowledgement.

" Jealous?" Eric asks a smirk tugging up his thin lips

" No just d-don't want you involved with her. She literally has a boyfriend" I roll my eyes " And besides I can't like boys with soprano voices" I give him a side glance and his eyes sparkle in amusement.

" Well I can't like girls with pimples as boobs" In a smart move he begins to increase his pace.

" Unsolicited statement asshole" I shriek and toss my newly acquired teddy at his fat head.