10*-Garlic and kinky name calling -*

He stands before me in a tight white vest, red blotches ruining the immaculate material.

From my position, cowered near the floor I open my mouth

" W-what are you doing sir?"

He growls in response and takes a step forward. In the darkness of the room I can only see his silhouette, his hair which is normally in a man bun is cascading down to his neck. I didn't realize it was that long.

" Ever since you came to this company the only thing pestering my mind is the scent of your darn blood"

The actual fuck now?

" I just want to sink my teeth in you and savor the taste of it" He takes a step forward again exposing him to the dim light which trickled into the room. It was enrapturing and horrifying at once as I see his coal black orbs turn dark red.

Why the hell can't I move???!!

He grips my arms and lowers his head onto my neck, running his nose over my skin he takes a deep breath and looks up at me with a full blown smile, now this is weird cos number one normally all I get is sadistic smirks and number two I spot sharp canines in his dentition.

Fucking fangs!

Lowering his head again he opens his mouth and I feel a piercing sensation on my forearms probably his claws digging into my flesh. I wake up with a jolt, then jump back and almost fall off the bed at the sight of Elena's blue eyes staring at me.

" What the hell Ellie, did you fucking pinch me?"

" Yeah..you were murmuring in your sleep..I heard one word...sir...you were dreaming about your hot boss weren't you?" She asks a smirk evident on her face.

" Ugh fuck off" I groan and roll off the bed.

" I even did you a favor, you probably would've woken up by seven- thirty" She yells after me as I walk into the bathroom and successfully ignore her.

I stare into the mirror at my reflection and search for a possible bite mark.

" Who am I kidding" I groan and rinse my face after I spot the red blotch on my arm where Elena had pinched me.

Could be claws

Oh shut it

I'm fully dressed and ready to go in 20 minutes, as I munch on my toast I succumb to the voice in my head and pester google

" What is effective in repelling of vampires?" I say out loud as I type in the search bar

God this is so stupid.

Well most of my searches talked about weird incantations... sunlight?.. nah I'm pretty sure I've seen him walking under the sun..have I?.

Garlic?.. ok I have that. Hmm

Well I find myself stuffing a couple garlics in the side of my purse. I'll probably shove it on his face if he tries anything funny.

I make it to work early a good forty minutes before official opening time and snag myself a doughnut and a hot cup of frappuccino. I wander around the company as I am still fascinated by the artworks scattered around the building.

Now I have no idea how I made it to the 25th floor, don't even ask me. I mean it's HIS floor and it has the most expensive and pretty artworks.

I stop to admire one of a family walking together in a park, the painting is actually made of little codes and programs, almost every artwork is like this depicting something technological beneath the ordinary meaning.