6*-The walking dead-*

--*CAMERON*--

I stared at her as she flitted around the room in her short as fuck skirt. I knew I could see her panties if she bent over, that's because she did bend over, on purpose if I may add.

" Gina leave my office" I tell her in a calm voice

She spins around giving me a nice view of her right ass cheek, she really does love wearing thongs.

" Oh am I distracting you?" She pouts in an attempt to act cute perhaps. She wasn't cute, the general definition of hot maybe, but definitely not cute.

" Yes Gina" I replied truthfully. She really was distracting me, I had no feelings for her whatsoever but I couldn't deny the inherent attraction, and I'm not exactly a normal guy.

" But that's the plan baby" she begins her sexy walk towards me and drops on my lap. She pulled her over glossed bottom lip between her teeth. She starts grinding her hips on me and I guide her movements with my hands on her waist.

Where was my self control you might ask? Out of the window I might just answer.

We were always rough, no hesitation, no foreplay just undiluted hardcore sex with no emotions whatsoever, at least on my part.

She adjusts herself and palms my hard-on through my trousers and I groan, she unhooks my belt and reaches for my zipper then I stop her. If this goes her way, it's gonna take longer than I want it to.

I answer the unspoken question in her eyes by pulling her top off. Oh she came prepared, no bra and a thong. The moment I apply pressure to her breast she lets loose her throaty moan. Yanking off my tie I gag her, not because I knew she was a screamer but because I didn't like hearing her sounds. The office is soundproof anyways.

Her impatience has always been something that matched mine. She succeeds in popping my button, unzipping my fly and reaching into my pants. After the countless times I've warned her never to do that without consent.

I grip her wrist and glare at her, her eyes widen in realization and she says some shit I don't here because of my tie in her mouth. By this time she was reduced to only her thong, I spin her around, bend her over the table and rip her thong off.

Trust myself to not care how she gets an extra cos she brought this upon herself.

I reach into my drawer and pull out a condom, then proceed to put it on myself. Let's get this over with.

By the time I'm done she's splayed on my huge desk, her eyes glazed over, dried drool on one side of her mouth and a small smile on her face.

She sits up abruptly and reaches for me, I move backwards staring at her in disgust.

" Go get yourself cleaned up Gina then get the hell out of my office"

I walk out of the office my skin crawling, it's always the same feeling after a session with her, momentary satisfaction then immense disgust. I sigh running my hands through my hair as I get in the elevator, not before stopping to use the hallway sanitizer.

I usually take rounds around the office when I'm bored and to keep the employees on their toes. My walk always ends with me handing someone a default card for doing shit or absolutely nothing then making my way to the library.

Believe it or not. I do like reading books.

"Good day CEO Montez" Amanda greets.

I give her a nod in response, the librarian is the only staff after Michael and Dylan that I tolerate.

Making my way to my reserved area, I spot a mop of chocolate brown hair splayed over a book. Cupcake wrappers were littered around her head with a half eaten one in her hand.