17*-Sex on the Beach?-*

*CAMERON*
I step out of the room watching the sway of her hips as she walked in front of me.

" Good evening Martin" She chirps and Martin gives a hearty reply

Trust my butler to have a friendly relationship with one of my whores.

" Thought you said you were never going to bring any of them to the house Tech boy" Martin turns to me as soon as Emily steps out. Sorry did I say butler, Martin's more than that, no ordinary person can question my decisions like that and throw in a nickname while they're at it.

" Yeah that's why I brought her here, haven't been here in what 6 months?" I shrug and strut to the kitchen " I don't know why you even followed me here"

" I wanted to make sure it was okay for you" He says

" To have sex?"

" Noooo, to stay in. I wanted to make sure the cleaners were doing their jobs" He defends and I almost laugh

"Ok Martin whatever you say" I shrug and head towards my actual room with the glass of Martini I had poured myself.

" What's that supposed to mean?" I anticipated that question

"I mean for all I know, you wanted to listen to sex sounds" I shrug again

He facepalms " You are so crude. You know what? I'm going to see my wife"

" You do that" I tell him

I take a detour and head to the room where I had had Emily and inspect the room. For what exactly? I don't know, just don't like having them over at my house. I enter the bathroom and grit my teeth at the drainage which was clogged by her hair. Chocolate brown waves. No she doesn't have waves. Jordyn does.

I take a long sip of my drink and return to my room.

" Jordyn does have soft chocolate waves" I mutter

I know this because she came to my office to complain about the lack of chocolate in the vending machine on her floor. Now other employees complained about other stuff pertaining to work and definitely not snacks, but she seemed serious.

For the first time since I'd seen her, she let her hair down. The first thing I did when I got close to her was bury my hand in her hair. Her lips had parted in surprise and I stared for a tad bit too long at them. Making two slim braids with her hair and letting them frame my face I let her go with a promise of more chocolate. Later I had spied her playing with the braids in the cafeteria, then freezing and frantically taking them out like she'd done something wrong. I laughed for the first time that day.

And I remember thinking about what it'll feel like to have my hands wrapped up in her hair while she writhed under me.

Fuck

*---*
" Wake up you idiot, you had your fun without me might I add, but it's time to get up now" I stretch and yawn staring at Elena who was spewing shit for all I cared

With a low groan I rolled off the bed and entered the toilet. I never thought I'd see the day I'd go to work with a semi hangover and it's all Peyton and Nia's fault. I wish I can call them and scream so loud their brain rattles ugh!

After the amazing girls day out we had, complete with a spa, mani pedis, massages, shopping, yoga and matching makeup. I got a haircut while Nia tinted her hair tips blue which is totally against her work ethics, but she's taunting her boss according to her so we taunted her. Of course she's having the cliche office romance.

You wish you had

What is wrong with you?

Just completing the statement for you