7*- Not on Company Property -*

A/N: Rape is a serious matter and shouldn't be taken lightly. Do not keep your mouth shut and let the filthy people roam free.💜
____________
With a firm hand on my lower back CEO Montez leads me to his office. I was dazed and couldn't even speak, to the point where I didn't react when he put me in that same damn elevator with him.

Getting into his office he leaves me by the couch and walks to his desk. I just stand there oddly fidgeting and replaying the events in my head. He walks back to me and turns me gently around. He rakes his hand repeatedly through my hair causing a torrent of dirt to stain his marble floor. Then he replaced the scrunchie I lost during the struggle with another.

Why the hell does he have a scrunchie in his drawer?

His fingers brush my neck and I shiver, remembering the bald guy's hands on me, his calloused fingers squeezing my boob, the fucked up maniacal smile on his face. He would've gotten his way with me and that fact alone made my insides cringe with disgust.

My hands fist at my sides as I try desperately to hold the dam that was about to break. I mean there's no way I'm crying in front of this guy, I recall the sting on my cheek from how hard he slapped me , the sting on my hip from how he didn't pull down my zip before yanking my skirt down and the metal cut through my skin.

He turned me around and his hands move slowly to my face, his hands fall to his sides inches away from my face.

" It's okay to cry" He says softly

It's really hard to believe it's my boss speaking. I didn't even realize I was crying, after my resolution ugh!. I exhale shakily to calm myself down and wipe my eyes quickly.

" I'm not crying" I mutter very lowly as he leaves me and walks to his refrigerator.

As I look up I spot an object spinning towards me..what the..

SMACK!

The object hit my collarbone and slid down leaving a trail of moisture on my shirt. I pick up the ice pack and glare lightly at him obviously expecting an apology.

"Such slow reflexes tch"

I place the pack on my cheek and wince at the sudden sting. He stands in front of me again and our proximity coupled with his intense gaze makes me nervous.

" I'll take you home" he says

I finally look up at him.

" Th-thank you but I can..." He shushes me by placing a finger to my lips. His hand reaches into his pocket and he extracts a mint.

Is he?... Oh wait am I?....oh shit this is embarrassing.

He tears the wrap and pushes the mint into my mouth.

So embarrassing, I really just wanna fade into thin air right now. So he was enduring my bad breath all this while! Well in my defense I practically slept throughout today.

I look up again and the creep is still staring at me the smallest of smirks adorning his lips. He's definitely enjoying this. With a hand on the small of my back again he leads me downstairs, while my cheeks burnt in shame.

" Honestly I-I can get home on my own" I finally say as we get to the double doors.

" That turned out well the last time didn't it?" He asks sarcasm dripping in his voice

He didn't have to bring that up

" B- but it's over now, I don't wanna impose on you or shit like that"

He archs a perfectly shaped brow at my use of words

"S-sorry?"

Ignoring me he leads me to a flashy black car that literally screamed MONTEZ I'm pretty sure the exhaust pipes emitted dollar bills.