Zion Randolph from class 3F

Though I was surprised at his sudden DM. I texted him back saying

"Yeah, hello^^"

And sent a follow request as well wondering what he actually looks like and what kind of a guy he actually is. As all kinds of thoughts were hovering my mind, another notification popped up, he accepted my follow request.

I quickly opened his account but there were no pictures of himself, but random pictures that he had captured throughout his day. Then I suddenly noticed that there were multiple pictures of our school, so I guess we go to the same school, but what does he look like?? Is he better looking than Zion?

I curiously started going through his tagged pictures and there were no particular pictures of him. I started scrolling more and saw a picture of Yale with two other guys. I clicked on the picture. It was a picture of Yale and Ron, and in the back Zion was sitting, it was probably a picture from their middle school. So I checked the tagged people again and I only Ron and Zion were tagged. So I became suspicious of Martis73. Are they the same person?

I became so curious that I texted him again

***

You: heyy Martis, do you go to the same school as me??

Martis73: I guess so...

You: do you mind telling me your name?

Martis73: yeah, sure. I'm Zion Randolph from class 3F. What about you?

You: ohh hello Zion, I'm Darlene Sinclair from class 3B

Martis73: oh, nice to meet you Darlene

You: yeah, same. Hope we can get along well~

Martis73: yeah I'm hoping the same. BTW I'll have to attend my academy classes now, I'll talk to you later... bye.

You: okay, study hard, byee~

***

I put the phone down, and laid in my bed, put my face in the pillow and kicked my legs in the air in excitement. I can't believe I had a one on one conversation with Zion. My heart is beating so fast. But he talked so casually with me, did he not recognise me?

I was rolling in the bed from one side to another blushing, when suddenly my door opened. It was mom.

"Len- what happened honey? Your face is all red, do you have a fever?" Mom asked and she looked worried.

"No mom, I just feeling a bit hot today. Nothing to worry about" I tried to ease mom's worries

"Are you sure?" mom asked again

"Yess mom!" assured her

"I was here to ask if you wanted to eat something, I'm going to the market, I'll bring it for you." Mom was still looking at me with those worrying eyes

"Yeah, can you bring a watermelon for me? I'm craving for it hehe" I smiled trying not to blush again. She nodded her head and went downstairs and I decided to do my homework in the meantime.

I opened my textbooks but I just couldn't focus on my books and end up thinking about Zion every single time. So I decided to put some music on to focus. I put on a study playlist in youtube and wore my headphones.

It actually works every time. I was able to focus on my studies, before I knew it, it was dark already and suddenly I felt a presence behind me but mom was supposed to be at the market and dad won't be off work so early, what is this weird feeling I'm feeling? Am I imagining things now because I have been watching too many horror movies these days?