CHAPTER 35

It's been week since jungkook is back home now  . Everything was going fine , they were talking on phone day and night regularly until yesterday yn mentioned that she is going to her cousin's wedding with her parents tonight and would come back after 2 days.

Jungkook was not agreeing. He told her not to go there and stay at home . She herself didn't want to go as she knew that she has no personal phone and she can't take this phone with her as she is keeping it hiding and if her parents find out they will surely kill her. She knew, she wouldn't be able to talk to him there that's why she didn't want to go . She made every possible excuse, she could and tried to stay at home but her parents dragged her forcefully with them saying that what would she do alone at home.

Jungkook was not letting her go but at last he doesn't have any option as she told him that her parents are not agreeing. She told him that she would try to come back soon .

Now, jungkook is rolling on the bed frustrated. He doesn't know what's happening with him. He is just missing her so much. It's almost evening and he haven't talked to her since morning. His whole day was like a shit today. He was pissed without any reason and was yelling on everyone. Now, he understood what yn feels when he doesn't talk to her and fights with him.

" Arghhhh, I'll go mad like this " he groaned and sat on the bed pulling his hair " when will you call me baby , I'm missing you soo much" he said picking up his phone looking at her contact making a sad face . Then he remembered someone " Isha " he mumbled. It's been a while since he last met with her. He wanted to meet her anyways, so why not today as he is feeling bored home .

He Hurriedly searched her contact and typed her a message.

Isha🍑🥵

Hey baby .......

He typed playfully and within no time she replied him back.

                                      Daddy 🍆

                            I thought you forgot me daddy..........

Isha🍑🥵

How can I forget you... Btw I'm back home, let's go somewhere Tonight and enjoy.

                                           Daddy 🍆

                              Come to "xxx" club I'm already there .

Isha 🍑🥵

I'll be there in 30 min ...

                                         Daddy 🍆

                                 Excited to see you daddy, come fast ..

Jungkook Hurriedly throwed the phone beside him and got up off the bed. He Hurriedly went to washroom to take a quick bath.

After 5 mins ,he came out of the washroom and went to his closet , wearing his outfit he got all ready before checking himself last time in the mirror.

He pulled out his phone to inform jimin, if he wants to join them but he already knows that Jimin will not come. However, he shrugged off and dialled Jimin's number.

JK : " hey bro, I'm going to meet Isha. Wanna join ? " He said as soon as jimin picked up the call.

Jimin : " Aria will kill me " he said laughing " she is on call 24/7 , if she gets even a slightest idea that I'm near a girl , she will surely come here and kill both of us " .