CHAPTER 9

It's been a month since jungkook is observing yn . And yes , jimin was correct. She likes him . He observed her behaviour. How she gets nervous around him, how she blushes when he accidentally touch her and how she stares  at him secretly whenever they are together. He somehow find it cute.  He was teasing yn a lot after he find out that she really likes her .

Their summer vacations are also coming. He was waiting for yn to confess but he knew she would never do that because she is shy or maybe she thinks that it would affect their friendship. But he decided to confess it before their vacations start. He still doesn't like her but he just want to try maybe he fell for her later . Jimin also told him that he will propose to Aria before the vacations.

Now yn , Aria and Jimin was sitting in the canteen having their lunch as it's lunch break . They were eating while talking about random things but yn thoughts were somewhere else.

"Where is jungkook ?" She asked jimin and he smirked .

" You Missing him " he said teasingly and she blushed Aria also smiled. She aslo told jimin that she likes jungkook and forbidden him to tell jungkook as they all have become good friends now. Jimin and Aria tease her a lot about jungkook and she always looked down shyly.

Aria : " look, he is coming" she said pointing behind yn and she hurriedly turned around like her like depends on it but her heart dropped. He was not there she just teased her . Aria and jimin started laughing their ass out looking at her disappointed face .

Yn : " you guys are no fun " she said and stood from their as she started walking away from them .

Aria and jimin : " yah, wait where are you going" they shouted from behind while controlling their laughs . She didn't listen as she just walked past them leaving them behind. She just wants to find him . She doesn't like eating alone she Smiled as she thought about him . She started happily searching for him while asking random students it they saw him. Now , everyone in their class know that yn likes jungkook.

AN@L ALERT ⚠️ 🔞 ( SKIP IF YOU WANT )

"ahhhhh " a girl is screaming her lungs out as the boy behind her was fucking her mercilessly. Her hands are pressed against the mirror as her ass was lifted high in the air . She was a moaning mess as she was seeing her her reflection in the mirror. He hairs were held in a ponytail as the boy behind yanked her head back .

JK : " how many dicks have you taken huh?  " he said as he find her pu*sy lose . He pulled out as it was not fun there . Her pus*y is really lose indicating that she has taken so many dicks after all she is a bitch because she agreed to have s£x with him in just one go. He looked at her butth*le as he find it a little loose means someone has already beated it.

She looked behind as her felt anger listening to him . She was ready to stood straight and go but he held her neck and pressed her face against the mirror as she screamed when he pushed his whole length inside her assh*le .

JK : " no bitch not untill you satisfy me " he said as he groaned finding her butt a little tight .

She screamed as he started banging her hard fucking her mind out. She put her hands on the mirror to support herself as the thrusts he was giving was unable to handle .

* Ahhhh * s..slow ple..ase " she said as she felt a knot inside her stomach. But he started hitting her more mercilessly. " Ahhhhh Jung...kook  I'm clo..close " she somehow managed to speak as he smirked and held her waist with both of his hands and started fucking her hole at an animalistic pace. She screamed his name and she came . While liquid started dripping down her thighs to the floor.

Meanwhile he also felt himself close as he hung his head back and increased his pace more . After giving some more sloppy fast thrusts he groaned as he unload his liquid inside her ass. He give her few more soft thrusts unloading himself completely as he pulled his cock out . He smirked as he looked at her ass hole wide open because of his massive dick clenching upon nothing as his thick white liquid is coming out of it like a waterfall.