CHAPTER 4

After dropping Isha to her home now they both were sitting in the car as there was still some time left for the school to off.

JIMIN : " jungkook today I will teach you something really interesting" he said smirking.

JK : " what " he asked confused .

JIMIN : " wait here " he said and got out off the car to go somewhere.

After 5 min he came back with something in his hand. He opened the car door and got inside the car .

JIMIN: " look what I brought" he said showing him tha packet of cigarettes.

Jungkook's eyes widened looking at the packet " jimin my father will kill me if he find out " .

JIMIN: " Don't worry jungkook, he will not find out " he said removing a lighter from his pocket.

It's not like jungkook doesn't want to try this . He wanted to try it for a long time but he was just scared of his father because his father is very strict and if he find out he will probably throw him out of his house. But now If his friend is encouraging him . He doesn't have any fear .

JK : " jimin you sure he will not find out " he asked worriedly .

JIMIN: " don't you trust me " he said handing a cigerette to jungkook and with shaking hands jungkook took it . "Now see ".

Jimin took a cigerette and placed it between his lips and gestured jungkook to do same and he did . He also placed the cigerette between his lips and Jimin lit up his own and jungkook's cigerette.

He then took a sip and gestured jungkook to do same. Jungkook also took a puff and coughed removing the cigerette out of his mouth.

JK : " jimin * cough * it's..... difficult" he said and continued to cough.

Jimin laughed looking at his face and started puffing his cigerette. " It happens when you first try , i also acted the same way as you but look now I can't live an hour without it "

Jungkook nodded and placed the cigerette again between his lips and took another puff. He again coughed but not that much and after few more puffs he started enjoying it .

Jungkook come back home and as he opened the he saw his dad sitting on the couch. His eyes widened as sweat started forming on his forehead. What if his dad find out he thought. Ignoring his dad he started to walk towards his room while his heart was beating fastly .

HIS DAD : " come here bastard, where are you going?" he said angrily and jungkook stopped on his track while his mom came running towards them. " Where were you today hun? " he asked and jungkook's heart stopped beating. He stood from the couch and started walking towards him angrily. His mom hugged him instantly securing him as she knew he will beat him. His father told her everything that one of his friend saw his son entering in a hotel with a girl and he also send him pictures of jungkook holding a cigerette in his hand . First his mother didn't believe him but when he showed her picture her eyes widened as she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

YASHI:" please forgive him this time " she said hugging him tightly as jungkook hugged her too . He knew something is wrong. His heart has came into his mouth because of fear .

HIS DAD : " don't you dare to come between us today , it's all your fault. Your unconditional love spoiled him . Now don't you dare to say a single word " he threatened her and she shut her mouth completely. " Now your bastard, you come with me " he said and held his arm and started dragging him upstairs.

Jungkook Started trembling and he screamed " mom ... Mom * sob * please save me " he started crying loudly while he dragged him mercilessly. Tears were flowing down his mother's cheeks as she couldn't do anything today.