CHAPTER 7

Finally she exhaled a long breathe after jumping off the window. She adjusted her clothes and hair as she is going to see his crush after a long boring day . She walked a little further and here his one and only crush standing while adjusting his underwear.

 She walked a little further and here his one and only crush standing while adjusting his underwear

Her cheeks went red seeing him adjusting his underwear as she looked away . She again looked at him as he was standing straight now looking here and there maybe waiting for her.

She put a hand on her heart as she felt it was beating like hell. A smile plastered on her face after finally seeing him. He was looking too hot . His hairs were messy falling over his forehead. He was keep fixing his hair by running his fingers through them but they were  again and again falling over his forehead due to wind.

She chuckled looking at him as he was struggling to fix his hairs. She wanted to hug him , kiss him . Her inner self was screaming and asking her to go and hug him. But she can't do this , what will he think about her. She kept her thoughts aside as she started to walk towards him .

He looked behind as he heard footsteps coming. A smile plastered on his face looking at her . He can feel her nervousness. He walked towards her as they stood face to face .

JK : " hi yn , sorry if I disturbed you"

Yn : " it's okk " she said shyly " here your notes " she handed him notes and when he take them from her hands his hands brushed against hers and her cheeks instantly went red as a spark ran through her whole body making her knees go weak .

JK : " why are you red " he asked worriedly " are you okay " he asked observing her cheeks.

She turned her face to other side " ohh its just.... Allergy. Actually I m allergic to tomatoes and i...i accidentally ate it  ...it will be fine after some time" she said feeling nervous as she can't let him know that he is the reason behind it.

JK : " ohh.. btw sorry again and thankyou" he said as he pulled her into a friendly hug .

And she went numb . Her body stopped working only his heart was beating like there is no tomorrow. She stood frozen at her place. If he was not holding her tight she would have collapsed on the ground as she was feeling like her knees has given up. She doesn't know what was happening with her. She was just enjoying his warmness and then again cold wind engulfed her as he broke the hug.

Yn : " I think.. i sho.. should go now " she said as she hurriedly ran from there . She knew if she stood there for another minute she would not be able to control herself. She ran from there as fast as she could.

Meanwhile he stood there frozen " did i make her uncomfortable , but it was just a friendly hug " he mumbled to himself as he doesn't know why she ran like this " i think I should Apologise to her, maybe she took it wrong" he mumbled and went towards his bike.

Meanwhile she jumped on her bed like a little kid " ohh my gosh , how am I gonna face him again . He hugged me * yeahhhhhhh* i can't believe " she was jumping on her and keep saying this again and again. She was feeling on cloud nine with just a hug what will she do when he will do unholy things to her. She hid her face with her palms as she sat on the bed . Her mind was going towards dirty thoughts. But what can she do as her mind was not in her control.

She layed on the bed while tugging herself with the blanket and she hugged herself tight trying to feel his warmness around her and she fell asleep thinking about him.

In the morning.....

Today their gang again completed as jimin arrived Seoul last night. He called jungkook that he took an apartment next to V's house as he can't stay in his house because if V's father will find out that he is Jimin he will tell to jungkook's father. So, it's better if he stay in different appartment. Jungkook was really happy that finally jimin has came . He went to meet him after taking notes from yn .

Now V , Jimin and jungkook were in the bus going to school. Jungkook introduced Jimin to V and now they become good friends. They agreed that they will not tell jimin's real name to his father as they doesn't want to broke jungkook's ass again. They were having a chit chat untill the bus stopped and a beautiful girl got on the bus .

Meanwhile jimin's eyes caught the girl and he couldn't take his eyes off the girl . She was wearing the same uniform as them means that she is from the same school.

Jimin : " hey , V do you know her " he asked him eyes still fixed on her.

V : " ohh , she is Aria same class as you both" he said signalling at him and jungkook.

Jimin: " okk then I am going to sit with her " he stood and went to her leaving them both shocked as how bold he is .

.
.
.

Jimin : " hey beautiful, can I sit here " he said pointing at the seat beside her.
And when she lift her face up to look at him her eyes stuck on him .

 He smirked knowing his effect on girls as she couldn't take her eyes off him until he waved his hand in front of her face and she came out of her thoughts

Aria : " yes.. sure " she said moving a bit to make enough space for him and he sat beside him .

Jimin : " btw my name is Jimin and I'm a transfer Student in your school" he said introducing himself.

Aria : " ohh that's why I thought I never saw you in my school" .

And they both had a chit chat introducing themselves to each other. Meanwhile V and jungkook was looking at them shocked as how fast they become comfortable to each other.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Finally they reached school and Aria take jimin with him to show him class while he was happily following her like a lost puppy . He could have gone with jungkook but no he doesn't want to leave Aria so he left him behind.

Meanwhile jungkook was cursing him " this motherfucker left me behind for a girl " . Then his eyes caught Yn she was coming towards his direction while lost in thoughts ( his thoughts) . He stood their untill she reached home and her eyes widened seeing him leaning against the wall looking at her. Her face flustered and she saw him and the memories of last night flashed over her mind. She tried to walk past him without gazing at him because she didn't know how will she face him . But he was fast enough to held her wrist as he dragged her into an empty classroom. Her eyes widened but she couldn't stop him as those butterflies again started dancing inside her stomach.

He dragged her inside the classroom and locked the door as there was still sometime left for the first period to start. So , there is no worry because he wanted to have a talk to her . So she couldn't take that hug wrong.

I will upload tomorrow 💜💞

Till then bye bye ...

Love you take care 💜💞💜

And please don't forget to vote 💞💞