CHAPTER 30

Finally the day came , today is the last day of their school before vacations.

Yn has been sad since morning. She was feeling soo sad thinking how will she spend a whole damn month without him. She doesn't even have phone. How will she talk to him. Her heart was clenching thinking about these things. She was feeling like crying.

Sir was teaching and giving them homework for vacations but she was keep looking at jungkook again and again with teary eyes. She wants to sit him, hold him tightly, hug him and cry her eyes out into his embrace.

Meanwhile jungkook was sitting on the last bench with jimin. He was staring at yn. He knows she is sad and the way she was looking at him again and again. He can see her teary eyes. His heart dropped looking at her sad face and when she again looked at him . He nodded his head slightly signalling her that , he is here and will come to her soon .

Sir : " so , dear students. Enjoy your vacations and don't forget to do your homework" he said chuckling as he collected his stuff from the table " let's call it a day " he picked up the things " go enjoy, thankyou" saying this he left the class and everyone started cheering* yeahhhhh*, * finally i can sleep as much as i want *,* I'll go to my cousins house now* everyone was soo happy as they can do whatever they want now. They need not stress about studies now atleast for a month.

But yn was not happy.  As the time was passing she was feeling more and more sad. Her heart was clenching more and more and as the sir left the class she didn't wait for a second and ran to jungkook.

He was about to come to her but he got shocked as she came to him and sit on his lap without caring about her surroundings and it was not new for the class to they just rolled their eyes and started doing what they were .

Meanwhile she sat on his lap as she buried her face into his neck and hugged him tightly as tight as she could,like  he will disappear if she loses her grip. She doesn't want to go away from him. She had become soo used to him now . She has gotten addicted to him and the thought of staying away from him is killing her as she felt tears rolling down her cheeks unconsciously.

He chuckled as he hugged her tightly as well and he can feel his shirt getting wet . She is crying, his heart dropped.

JK : " cupcake" he said softly but she didn't say anything " baby , look at me " he said again  rubbing her back softly but she didn't move . She stayed still sniffing on his shoulder softly " love , look at me " he said softly again and she lifted her face slowly.

And as soon as he saw her teary face . His heart cleanched " why my cupcake is crying hmm " he said as he wiped her tears lovingly and brushed her hairs off her face that were stuck on her face. He tugged them behind her ear looking into her eyes. Her nose has become red because of crying and he kissed it softly making her hold him tightly.

Yn : " jungkook, how will I stay away from you " she said sniffing looking into his eyes as she dugged her nails into his shoulders and held his shirt tightly like she doesn't want him to go away for Even a second.

JK : " who said, you will have to stay away from me " he said as he held her chin and pecked her lips " I'll come to you whenever you want me . I'll talk to you the whole day, then at night I'll come to my cupcake. We'll spend every night together and the time will pass soon. I'll not let my cupcake stay away from me for a single day " he said trying to calm her down as she was crying continuously breaking his heart into million pieces. he can't see her crying. He can risk his whole life just to see her happy.

Meanwhile she got happy listening to him but then she remembered that her father has broken her phone.

Yn : " how will I talk to you . I don't have phone " she said as she dropped her face down .