CHAPTER 14

Jungkook inhaled a deep breath staring at the window " god, I'm your child as well please save me this last time" he mumbled as he started climbing towards the room.

Soon he reached there as he peeked inside a little and he exhaled a big sigh of relief . There his cupcake was sitting on the study table back facing him. His heart starting beating faster. He slowly jumped into the room as the window was open.

Meanwhile.....

Yn was sitting on the study table as she just wanted to distract herself but it was no help she was still thinking about him. She tried to sleep but she couldn't.

Then she heard some noise from behind like someone jumped into her room. She got scared . Her face becomes all red because of fear. She slowly turned around and her eyes widened looking at him standing there staring at her face. She hadn't expected him. She thought she was just hallucinating. She slowly stood from the chair still staring at him with wide eyes.

.........

His heart clenched looking at her face . Puffy eyes, dark circles, red nose because of crying the whole day. He hurriedly walk towards her with long steps and hugs her tightly. He buried his face into her neck inhaling her scent that he was missing soo much.

Then it hits her . She isn't hallucinating. He is really there with her and her eyes filled with tears . She hugged him back tightly as she buried her face into his chest and started sobbing. She doesn't care about her parents at this time like if they caught them .

He broke the hug as he lifted her face up . She is crying his heart clenched seeing her tears.

JK : " I'm sorry cupcake, please forgive me " he said cupping her face looking into her eyes .

Yn : " you *sob* do_dont love me " she said shaking her head left and right.

JK : " please my cupcake, don't say this " his heart dropped listening to her words .

Yn : " you s..Said you don't wa..Want this relationship" she was sobbing hard.

JK : " I love you my cupcake, please forgive me " his own eyes become moisty.

Yn : " you *sob* don't " .

JK : " if I don't love you then why would I come here " he said knitting his eyebrows.

Yn : " you are lying "

JK : " please yn don't say this. It hurts here " he said pointing at his heart and she looked at him wide eyes. She didn't say anything as she again hugged him tightly and buried her face on his chest. He too hugged her back tightly. " Please my cupcake forgive me this last time . I promise, I'll not yell at you again" he said pecking her head multiple times . She didn't say anything as she just sobbed.

JK : " please say something yn " he said as lifted her face up .

Yn : " you didn't even call me once " .

JK : " i tried cupcake, your phone was off " he wiped her tears and pecked her forehead.

Then she remembered that she has turned her  phone off. " Whom were you calling yesterday? " She didn't forget that . Whole day say was crying thinking that he yelled at her because he was talking to someone else. He has found someone else.

JK : " it was my mom yn , i swear . If you don't trust me , I'll give you details once I get my phone back " .

Yn : " where is your phone? "

JK : " it broke . I have given it at repairing shop " he said caressing her head . She just hummed and again buried her face on his chest.

JK : " did you forgive me cupcake? "

Yn : " promise me you will never do this again " she said smiling a little and rubbing her face on his chest as she was wondering how hard is it .

He chuckled as he again pecked her head . He then landed his both hands on her buttcheeks and slapped them softly before squeezing. She blushed against his chest . He lifted her up holding her inner thighs and she instantly wrapped her legs around his waist and arms around his neck as he buried her face on his neck.

He walked towards her bed and sat there making her sit on his lap. " I promise I'll never do this again . No matter how angry i will be " . He said rubbing her back . "But you have to promise me that you will not say that I don't love you and you will not doubt me without any reason" .

She lifted her face and make a pout of her lips while tapping her finger on her cheek like she is thinking " i will think about it " she said and started giggling.

Finally his heart find peace as he heard her giggles again that he adores a lot . He chuckled and put his hand on her forehead to check if she still have fever .

JK : " you okay now cupcake"

Yn : " yes, I'm fine now because you are here with me " she said as she peck his nose .

JK : " my Cupcake loves me this much " he said lovingly.

Yn : " i love you soooooo sooo much " she said extending her hands in the air like a kid and he chuckled.

JK : " I love you tooo my cupcake" he pecked her both eyes and she again giggled " I love you sooo sooo much " he then pecked her whole face her nose, her both cheeks, her forehead and her lips multiple times. " Now you are happy my cupcake? " He asked caressing her cheeks.

Yn : " yes I'm soo happy now " she said again wrapping her arms around his neck and pecking her lips again and again.

JK : " then I have to go now cupcake. Sleep well i will call you tomorrow okay " he said and she shook her head and hugged her tightly.

Yn : " no , don't go please" she buried her face into his neck while hugging him more tightly.

JK : " jimin would be waiting for me cupcake and what if your parents find out " he said rubbing her back and with other hand caressing her head .

Yn : " they will not , please don't go "

JK : " cupcake, please understand" he said convinceing but she was in no mood to listen. She shook her head no.

Yn : " no... No... No... Please " she said breaking the hug and staring at him with puppy eyes.

JK : " you don't want me to go " he said as he smirked and she Shake her head as no " okay I will not go then what will you give me in return " . He said looking at her gorgeous lips.

Yn : " I will give you my all pocket money " she said innocently and he laughed.

JK : " i don't want that " he said resting his hands on her waist.

Yn : " then what do you want " she asked staring at him with knitted eyebrows.

JK : " I want you " he said as he squeezed her waist and she shuddered feeling butterflies inside her stomach.

Yn : " I'm already with you " she said innocently not getting what he wants to say.

He just chuckled and lifted her up making her sit beside him. He then stood from the bed and started walking towards the window. She hurriedly followed him as she thought he was going back.

He stood on the window as he saw his friend already looking at his direction must be waiting for him. He singled him to go back and jimin understood as he drove off there . He then close the window and curtains too. He turned around and saw yn standing there with a happy smile on her face.

JK : " now , you come here my little brat " he said as he sneaked his one arm around her waist and harshly pinned her against the wall beside the window.

Sorry for boring chapter......

Next chapter gonna be fun ( you know fun 🌚)

I'll update tomorrow 💜

Don't forget to vote 💞💞💞

Love you sooo muchhh 💜💜💞💜