CHAPTER 27

Right now YN's father is standing in principal's office. His head has become red with anger and he is glaring at her daughter with greeted teeth.

Yn had told him yesterday that her principal has called him. She didn't tell him the reason as she wanted to live one more day of her life peacefully.

Her father was also happy as he thought that his principal has called him to praise about yn like always. but he got to know the reason after reaching there when principle handed him the notebook of her test result.

Yn is also standing beside her father as her face is hung low and her legs are trembling.

The principal is complaining about yn to his father and telling him everything that she doesn't focus on studies nowadays. He is insulting his father as well as that it's their fault too. It's the result of their negligence towards their child.

YN's father was ready to throw hands on yn but the principal stopped him saying you can talk to her at home . I don't want any kind of indiscipline in our school.

Meanwhile the whole class was peeping through the window inside the principal's office to see what's happening there and jungkook was there too jumping on girls too see inside the office. He was feeling soo bad for yn. His own heart was clenching seeing her standing there with head down and he can see her tears. The students were gossiping and laughing about yn and jungkook was glaring them with angry eyes.

That's when a hard stick landed on jungkook's butt making him scream and jump on his place. The whole students ran from there hurriedly as jungkook looked behind rubbing his butt and his eyes widened seeing their PT sir standing with stick.

PT sir : " You bastard , why were you jumping on girls" he said angrily as he hits him again on his leg this time. He saw him jumping on girls, so he thought that he is touching them with bad intentions.

JK : " sir you got it wrong, I was just trying to see inside" he said as he hissed when the stick again hits him and started rubbing his leg .

PT SIR : " I saw what were you trying to do , bastard. Come here , let me cool down your heat a bit " he said angrily.

JK : " sir, i didn't do anything wrong " .

PT SIR : " 50 sit ups "

JK : " sir please " .

PT SIR : " 100 sit ups " . He said hitting the stick on his palm lightly .

Finally jungkook scoffed, this bastard sir is not going to listen and if he argues, he will increase his punishment more. Poor JK finally accepted his punishment for no reason.

Time skip....

Jungkook was waiting patiently for yn in the class after completing his punishment . His legs has become numb because of sit ups but he doesn't care anymore. He just wants to see yn right now.

Soon yn entered the class with slow steps . Her face was all red due to crying, her lips were dry , nose red , eyes puffy. Jungkook's heart clenched seeing her. He just wants to hug her tightly right now. He stood up from his seat to go towards her .

Boy : " look everyone, who is here " a boy in the class Said and everyone diverted their eyes towards the door " clap for our class topper" he said laughing and started clapping. Everyone started laughing and clapping for her fakely making her burst into tears as she was feeling so embarrassed.

Meanwhile jungkook blood boiled as he saw her crying because of that boy . He couldn't control himself as he ran towards the boy and punched his face hard making him fall on the ground as the boy groaned loudly.