CHAPTER 29

It's 6 in the morning and yn has the whole house on her head coz today she is going for school trip and she is so excited to spend a whole day with jungkook. Her mom is preparing breakfast for her .

Meanwhile she has scattered all her dresses on the bed as she was standing at the edge of the bed tapping her chin with her index finger wrapping a towel around her body as she just bathed .she had been trying to find something good to wear for the past fifteen minutes.But she can't decide what to wear . She wants to look soo good today as she will be with jungkook the whole day. So ,in frustration she started throwing all the dress off the bed to search for a good dress and then her eyes landed on a dress.

She picked up the dress happily as her face lit up " this is what I want" she said as she hurriedly throws the towel off her body and started wearing it.

She stood in front of the mirror as she blushed looking at her reflection.

" How will jungkook react seeing me " she said as she hid her face into her palms and started spinning while giggling sweetly " but I have to leave before dad wakes up otherwise he will not let me wear it " she said as she started doing a little m...

" How will jungkook react seeing me " she said as she hid her face into her palms and started spinning while giggling sweetly " but I have to leave before dad wakes up otherwise he will not let me wear it " she said as she started doing a little makeup quickly.

After applying makeup she hurriedly stuffed the snacks into her bag and checked herself last time in the mirror and went downstairs happily.

Yn : " mom how am I looking ? " She said as she started spinning holding the hem of her scirt .

Annie : " baby your father will scold you , go change it " she said as she turned around making yn heart break.

Yn : " just tell me how am I looking? " She said getting a little angry.

Annie: " you are looking soo beautiful but you have to change it , you know your fath.... " She said but yn cut her off .

Yn : " mom , please don't ruin my mood today . I feel suffocated when you put restrictions on me " she said as her eyes become teary .

Annie: " baby I'm not putting restrictions on you but you know your father . If he sees your wearing this , he will not let you go " she said as she felt sad seeing her daughter face but she can't do anything. If her husband sees her he will get mad and will not let her go and she doesn't want that.

Yn : " I'll leave before he wakes up. Now, serve me breakfast,I'm getting late " she said angrily as she sat on the dinning table.

Annie : " yn " she shouted at her getting a little angry as well , as how her daughter is becoming mannerless day by day .

Yn : " okay fine , I'm going without eating anything. Then you will be happy . You and dad can't see me happy " she said as fake tears started rolling down her cheeks and her trick worked as her mother's heart cleanched seeing her crying. She hurriedly hugged her.

Annie : " I'm sorry baby, please forgive me " she said and started pecking her head .

Yn : " serve me breakfast. I'm hungry" she said while crying and her mother chuckled.
.
.
.
.
.