18 | "Goodnight principessa."

Alessia ran her hands through Theo's hair, while he slipped his hands under her shirt and held tightly onto her waist.

She kissed from his jaw down to his collarbone, stopping to give him a hickey.

He groaned and squeezed her waist, his hands travelling further up her shirt to her chest.

Theo lifted her up off him and lay her down on the floor.

He sat on his knees in front of her slowly tugged off her shorts, then moved her panties to the side and inserted a finger into her.

Alessia gasped and instantly covered her mouth, trying to suppress her moans as he added another finger and started pumping them in and out of her.

Theo gripped her hip with his free hand, and used his thumb to rub her clit.

She arched her back and a loud moan escaped her lips, muffled by her hand.

Just as she felt herself getting close he pulled his fingers out of her, and leaned down.

Theo put his hands on the sides of her thighs, and began kissing her inner thighs, each one getting closer and closer until he placed a gentle kiss on her clit, making her squirm slightly.

He kissed her a few more times before he started eating her out.

Alessia used both hands to cover her mouth, trying to stop herself from making any sound - which was hard considering she was almost screaming.

As she finished Theo sat back up, putting her panties back into place and putting her shorts on her.

She sat up and grabbed his face and kissed him. Once again, he held her waist and when they pulled away they stayed like that for a moment, before Alessia let out a small giggle.

He kissed her again before standing up and leading her down the stairs of the astronomy tower, and back to her dorm.

"You wanna sleep here tonight?"

"Cara mia, we have an early class tomorrow."

"Like you care about that." She laughed and pulled him into her dorm.

Alessia went into the bathroom to change, and when she came back out Theodore was standing awkwardly in the middle of the room, a confused Pansy in the doorway.

"Why is he in our room?" She asked.

"He's gonna sleep here tonight."

"Well so am i so no fucking." Pansy stated, walking past Alessia into the bathroom. "And Onyx had a fight with Blaise so she's gonna be here soon too."

Theo nodded and got into Alessia's bed, who lay next to him with her head in the crook of his neck.

Just as Alesssia was almost asleep she felt Theo kiss her forehead and wrap an arm around her.

"Goodnight principessa."