17 | "Are we okay princess?"

It had got to 11pm and Theo still hadn't seen Alessia. She wasn't in her dorm, or in Pansys dorm, or the library, and she hadn't shown up to dinner so he had started running out of places to look for her.

He had given up by 7pm, but four hours later he was sat on his bed still thinking about her.

So he grabbed his cigarettes and a lighter, and made his way up to the astronomy tower.

He passed Luna Lovegood at the bottom of the stairs.

"She's not very happy with you."

"What?" He asked.

"Alexandria. She's been smoking for hours up there."

"Oh, right."

Luna said goodnight to Theo and ran off back to her dorm. He made his way up the stairs, stopping at the top, seeing her struggle with a lighter.

He came over and sat next to her, taking the it out of her hand and lighting her cigarette for her.

"Thanks." She mumbled, looking down and she took a drag.

"I'm sorry."

He whispered, she still didn't look up.

"I didn't mean it like that, i meant it's not as much of a huge thing as fucking."

When she still didn't look up he put a hand on her chin and lifted her head to look at him.

"So it only matters if you fuck me? That's all you care about, getting me in bed with you?" She laughed and pushed his hand away.

"That's not what i meant principessa. I was talking to Blaise, you know how his brain works. To him getting a girl in bed is the only thing that matters. I don't care about that as long as i'm yours, cara mia."

It was silent for a moment put as she tucked her hair behind her heat he could see a slight smile and a pink flush to her cheeks.

"Are we okay, princess?"

She looked up at him and nodded, kissing his cheek.

"Mhm."

"Good." He smirked and grabbed her face, kissing her more roughly than he ever had before.

Alessia turned to face him and was quickly pulled onto his lap.

"I missed you." He mumbled, wrapping his arms around her as she tugged at his hair.

"I missed you too." She giggled, and kissed him again.