15 | "You sleep okay princess?"

"How's the hangover?" Blaise smirked, holding back a laugh at Theo's face.

His hair was messier than usual and his eye bags darker than normal, he was very obviously severely hungover.. and blaise was more than ready to make his headache worse.

"Shut it Zabini. Please." Alessia grumbled, her head in her hands, she somehow looked worse than Theo, despite drinking only half as much.

Her hair was in a messy low bun and she had on her normal school skirt and tights, but with a dark green slytherin hoodie, and her black converse, along with a hair of blackout sunglasses, to hide the fact she still had last night's mascara and eyeliner on - now very smudged - , and to hide her eyes from any light.

"You sleep okay princess?" Blaise smirked, looking between her and Theo.

Despite her sunglasses he could still feel the death start she was giving him and chose to move on to another target.

"What about you Theo? How did you sleep?"

"Fuck off Blaise." He rolled his eyes poured another cup of coffee, his third in only ten minutes.

"Yeah, shut up, Blasie." Enzo said as be sat down next to Alessia, passing her a red bull.

"You didn't even hear what I said."

"Yeah but if it's Theo and Ali against you I'm taking their side."

"Fair enough." He agreed, and moved his attention to irritating Onyx while she ate.

"So what happened to you two last night?" Enzo asked. "We were looking for you guys for ages."

"We went to smoke at the astronomy tower." Theo mumbled.

"I'm sorry, you were at a party and you still chose to smoke at the same spot you smoke at all the time?"

"Shushh.. too loud." Alessia hushed Enzo, her head still in her hands.

"You do realise I'm whispering, right?" He chuckled.

"Shhhhh!"

------

"I say we bunk potions and go back to sleep." Alessia proposed, smiling at Theo.

He smirked at her and shook his head. "No, bambina, we're going to potions, Merlin knows you need it."

"Bambina? Also, are you trying to say I'm bad at potions, Theodore?" She laughed.

"Come on, Tesoro." He put his arm around her shoulders and led her to to their class.