5 | "Good girl."

"Hey bitches!" Alessia said when she found the trio, Lorenzo following closely behind her.

She immediately took a seat on the floor next to Blaise, opposite to Theodore in the circle the five of them hand formed.

She wasn't sat too close to Blaise and there was a few inches between them until he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer so she was leaning on him and once again, Theo was instantly filled with jealousy.

He wasn't too mad though, Blaise was high out of his mind, while Theo had only taken a couple hits.

Mattheo had already fallen asleep, so before Lorenzo joined in he decided to take him back to his dorm.

Although Alessia had smoked weed before, she wasn't very good at it - with every hit she'd end up coughing her lungs out, and refuse to take any more.

Blaise knew this, so he held her around her waist with one arm, and with the other he held the blunt between his fingers and bought it up to her plump, glossy lips.

"Suck it, keep it in your mouth, then open your mouth and breathe in slowly." He muttered, not realising how it sounded to her and Theo.

She successfully did as he said and held the smoke in her lungs for a few moments before letting it out. Blaise and Alessia had a couple more hits before he started to green out, him too falling asleep just as Lorenzo returned.

He sighed. "C'mon Zabini." he pulled his arm around his shoulders and dragged him back to his dorm, finally realising that one blunt wouldn't be enough for the three of them, so he decided to just go to sleep too.

So it was only Theodore and Alessia left out on the astronomy tower.

It was starting to get colder so she got up and sat next to Theo, cuddling up to his side to keep warm.

He took off his hoodie and put it around her shoulders, mumbling to her to put it on. She slipped her arms through the sleeves, and he was already zipping it up for her. He took the blunt out of her hands and put his other arm around her shoulders.

She put her legs over his, an arm around his waist, and rested her other hand on his torso, just below his chest.

Neither of them spoke, not a single sound was heard for miles. It was 1:30am on the first night back, so everyone was asleep - everyone except them.

With the arm around her shoulders, he grabbed her face in his hand from under her jaw and held the blunt to her lips. She slightly parted them and repeated what Blaise had just taught her, except she held eye contact with him blew the smoke into his face, with a quiet giggle.

He looked at her with an amused smirk, one so subtle that she barley noticed it.

He took a hit himself and moved close to her face.

"Open."

He muttered under his breath and she slightly parted her lips, though not enough for his liking so with the hand that still had a hold on her face he squeezed her cheeks, forcing her mouth to open wider.

Me moved his mouth to hers, only centimetres apart, and blew the smoke into her mouth.

While trying to inhale she let out a soft gasp, one that made him wonder about other scenarios where she might be making sounds like that.

Once again he held it up to her lips and she took a long hit, keeping it in her lungs for about ten seconds before breathing out. He watched as she almost instantly relaxed, the effects of it starting to come through.

He zoned out for a moment and just looked at her, he watched as she grabbed his hand and bought the blunt closer to her lips, she took another long hit and kept it in for as long as she could.

"Good girl." He whispered, and took another hit as she released hers. She hadn't had time to get a breath of air before Theo was once again only centimetres away from her lips, blowing the smoke into her mouth.

They continued to take turns taking hits until it finally ran out. But they didn't get up and go back to their rooms straight away, they stayed there, legs tangled together, leaning against each other.

Theo's hand hand moved from holding her face to resting on the side of her neck, his other hand had a gentle grip on her thigh. Alessia had one arm still resting around his waist, and the other one had moved from just below his chest to just above his belt, tracing shapes with her fingers.

They both stayed like there for a while, neither saying a word. It was a comfortable silence, but soon enough the sun started to rise and they decided it was time to make their way back to their dorms.