1 | "Why haven't i seen you?"

"Imagine having to go back to Hogwarts, could never be me." Cardin gloated, taking a seat on the sofa next to his sister with his plate full of the left over waffles she had planned to eat. "You can relate though."

"Imagine being ugly. Could never be me." She grabbed a waffle of his plate and said, with her mouth full. "You can relate though."

"That's not what Onyx thinks." He replied, once again reminding Alessia of the fact that her best friend used to have a crush on him.

"Onyx has horrible taste in men - she's dating Blaise for gods sake." She rolled her eyes and snatched the tv remote from Cardin's hand just as he was about to change the channel.

"I'm not watching the Simpsons with you. Let's watch something educational."

"You're funny."

"You look funny."

"You smell funny - when was the last time you showered?"

This was Alessia's favourite thing to say to her brothers, even when they didn't smell bad (which was rare) because most of the time it was something that they couldn't turn around on her considering the ungodly amount of Victoria's Secret body mist she sprays every morning and excessive amount of time she spends in the shower every morning, stinking up the whole house with her vanilla and cherry scented body wash and perfume.

"I showered last night?"

"Shower again. You stink." Alessia stated, moving slightly further away from him.

He was about to return her comment with another insult but their mother and Lorelai came in with Arlo dragging behind them.

"Shut up Arlo!"

"Be nice to your brother Lori!" Their mother said in a sing-song voice.

"Yeah Lor, be nice to your brother." Cardin started to laugh but was cut off by her smacking him across the head with one of Alessia's many books that were scattered around the house.

"You all only have a week left of summer before going back to school, so I suggest you begin cleaning up your stuff and planning for the first term." Their mother started, earning groans from the four. "And Als please behave this year, I'd rather not be having monthly meetings with Dumbledore again."

"Ok mama." She kissed her mothers cheek before being dragged upstairs by Lorelai, confused at first before she realised what was happening.

It was the time of the year where Lori would be getting rid of eveything she didn't want, which for Alessia meant a whole new wardrobe, new hair products, and a ridiculous amount of makeup that had gone untouched by Lorelai herself.

This also meant that it was time to give everything she didn't want to Hailee, and raid her brothers' closest for anything they don't want anymore.

The two sisters spent about an hour trying to drag all the bags of clothes, shoes, bags, etc, into Alessia's room, and then they spent another hour trying out all of Lori's unwanted makeup while listening to music from Alessia's excessive vinyl collection.

Once Als was done in her older sisters room she moved to Cardin's room and grabbed the 2 already full bags of tracksuits and t-shirts that he had left outside for her to take.

It was a yearly tradition by now, the older 3 give what they don't want to Alessia, and what she doesn't want she gives to Hailee, Kayden, and Arlo.

She spent the rest of the day organising her vanity, jewellery boxes, and her walk in closet. It was her favourite thing in the house and almost as big as one of the guest rooms.

It was filled with a lot of her own stuff, along with hand-me-downs from her mother, sister, and a couple Spider-Man t-shirts she had stolen off Kayden when he decided he didn't want them.

Though now in her fifth year at Hogwarts, they didn't have the same fit as when she first started wearing them. All of these clothes fit differently.

She had changed a lot over summer, what with growing her hair out, and clearing her skin up. She also got her braces off, and although her weight hadn't changed, there was a very significant change in her figure. She was 15, turning 16 this academic year, so obviously as a growing teen her body was going to change.

She had noticed that she took after her mother a lot more than Lorelai did.

Lori was tall and slender with pale skin and dark blonde hair. Just like their father. Whereas Alessia was quite a bit shorter (though you wouldn't know what with her wearing heels almost every day) and very curvy.

Although she loved how much she looked like her mother, and appreciated her beauty as it was, sometimes Alessia wished she looked more like her sisters, tall and slim, like models.

She thought this a lot while trying on Lori's old clothes, but she brushed those thoughts aside and chose to focus on how good they looked on her, despite not having her dream body.

She decided to make a start on packing for Hogwarts, starting with a giant box of 40 cans of Diet Coke  "it's not an addiction, I just really really like it."  - Alexandra Morse, while explaining to her mother why she needed all that.

She also made a mental note to pick up her favourite muggle candy before she left, and a couple pre-rolls of her favourite muggle herb, just in case.

She packed a couple hoodies, four skirts (including her uniform one) a few dresses, three pairs of jeans, more than enough shirts and tops, and a couple pairs of flared leggings, along with a couple pairs of her favourite shoes and her goto oversized shoulder bag.

And before she knew it, it was already 2am, but she wasn't tired, so she called Theodore, if anyone is going to be awake at this time, it's him.

"Hello?"

"Theo?"

"Hey Morse, why aren't you asleep?" He asked, and she could hear the clicking of a lighter in the background, along with muffled voices.

"I could ask you the same thing."

"I'm at Draco's. Wanna say hi? Enzo's here too."

"No, I'll talk to them tomorrow, I just wanted to ask when you guys are going to Hogwarts, I might go in a couple days early." She twirled the phone cord between her perfectly manicured fingers, missing her friends a little too much.

"Well if you are, we might show up early too."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Hm." She sighed, and checked the time again. I can stay on the phone for a little longer, right? "Why haven't I seen you all summer?" She sighed, realising that the only person she saw at all was Pansy, but that was only once before she went to France for the next six weeks.

Seeing as Onyx was in Mexico, Theodore was  in Italy and Draco and Enzo had something that stopped then from ever leaving the house, Alessia had barely seen her friends all summer.

"I was in another country, love."

"Mhm." She smiled at the name, he had never called her that before.

"What?"

"Nothing." He could hear the smile in her voice. "Goodnight Theo."

"Night."

She hung up and sighed, there was a strange feeling in her stomach, not butterflies, just a weird feeling she hadn't felt before.