2 | "I missed you too, love."

"Cardin, be a dear and drive your sisters to the station." Adelaide said, trying to rush all of her children out the door and into the two cars parked outside.

"I'll drive the boys instead-"

"Not after last year." She stated, reminding him of the incident.

The speakers in their fathers car were blown from blasting their music too loud, there was Pepsi spilt all of the fabric seats, and the aircon was permanently on from the button being pushed in too hard.

"Fine." He grumbled and rolled off the couch  to go hurry up his sisters as Adelaide got Kayden and Roman to help with loading up the cars with their bags.

Hailee was already sat in the car, playing on her little muggle invention (Nintendo DS), while Lorelai was on call with her boyfriend in the kitchen, and Alessia sat on her bedroom floor, once again straightening her natural curls away.

He snatched Lori's phone and hung up for her, before making his way upstairs to unplug Alessia's straighteners and shove them in a bag, along with the rest of her excessive collection of hair products.

"Hey! I wasn't done!"

"Your hair is pin straight."

"Yeah, and now I need to curl the ends. Duh." She rolled her eyes but Cardin was already out of earshot and halfway down the stairs.

"Hurry up or I'll leave without you!"

"Ugh!" She rolled her eyes again and pulled on her shoes, dragging Arlo out of his room and shoving him into their mothers car.

Half an hour later the 10 minute drive to the station was over and Adelaide bid her children goodbye, while Cardin sped off in his car as soon as they had got out, shouting a quick "see ya!" Out of the window as he drove off.

The six siblings made their way onto the Hogwarts express, the oldest four now thankful they had taken the earlier train, or it would have been impossible to get Arlo and Hailee on, what his his jumping around and shouting as if he had drank multiple double espressos, and Hailee refusing to look up from her Nintendo.

Alessia grabbed Arlo's hand as Lorelai held onto Hailee's shoulders, walking her into an empty carriage.

Luckily Arlo fell asleep on Roman's shoulder in the first ten minutes and didn't wake up until they arrived, or the five hour train journey would have been a long ride.

Roman began studying while Kayden read a book she had borrowed from Alessia, who talked with Lori as she began to brush Hailee's hair before putting it in two little Dutch braids.

It wasn't like they all looked super similar and it was easy to tell by just their faces that they were siblings, it was little things that made it obvious.

They all shared the same dark green eyes, framed by long lashes, it was heard to tell they were green, they looked like a light hazel until they were by sunlight.

They had the same straight nose and sharp cheekbones - apart from Hailee and Arlo who both still had their childish chubby cheeks.

They also shared the same dark brown hair, though each of them had different curl patterns, due to their parents - Adelaide having tight brunette curls, whilst Logan had almost black loose waves.

If they weren't one of the most famous families of the wizarding world, it would come as a surprise to some that they were siblings.

Finally, after five hours on the train, they had arrived at Hogwarts. They continued as before, with Lorelei leading Hailee by her shoulders, and Alessia holding the hand of a now very sleepy Arlo, with Kayden and Roman trailing behind, the four oldest all discussing the Yule Ball, happening a little over three months from now.

Dumbledore greeted the siblings at the door, along with a few other first years.

New rules stated that first years were to arrive two days early, and have the sorting ceremony the day of their arrival.

Not many other students were there, apart from other older siblings of new fist years, and a couple randoms from each house.

Alessia didn't let go of Arlo's hand until it was finally time for him to be sorted. She had sat at the Gryffindor table with Kayden, as neither of their friends had arrived yet.

Alessia has always been close with Arlo, their parents were always so busy with work and their seven children that they had all played a part in raising each other.

For example, Roman had spent all of Hailee's childhood looking out for her - of course, they all looked out for each other, but there were obviously ones who would be close than others - same thing with Cardin and Alessia. And for a few years now it was Alessia constantly looking out for Arlo.

When sorted into Slytherin, Arlo smiled brightly and hugged Alessia, more than pleased to have been sorted into her house. He high-fives Kayden and over the course of dinner each of their other siblings had came over at some point.

Finally, just as Alessia left the great hall with Arlo and Kayden, Theodore and Draco make an appearance, Enzo also in the castle, only he was off somewhere with Mattheo doing god knows what.

"Is that Alexandra Morse-Prescott?" Draco said, feigning surprise, though deep down he really was surprised - not to see her, just because of how different she looked. "I almost don't believe it, is my mind playing tricks on me?"

She chuckled and hugged him, going on her tiptoes to get her arms around his shoulders. "You've grown! When did you get so tall?" She said, before glancing at Theo and noticing that he was even taller.

"Over summer. I'm 6'0. Theo's 6'2." He slightly gloated, remembering what Alessia had said before summer. "Didn't you say you'd be taller than the lot of us after summer? What happened to that?"

"Shut it! I didn't realise." She hugged Theo too, only this time she stayed a second longer, and hugged him a little tighter. "I missed you." She said to both of them, except she looked directly into Theodore's eyes as she said that.

"I missed you too, love." They had both pulled away from the hug by now but Theo left his hand on the small of her back, sending that strange feeling back into her stomach.