44: hospital

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Thank you so much everyone for the support in this book, mafia's obsession has reached 100K+ views and 4K+ votes. I never even thought of getting this views. The first few chapters of this book are so cringe I wanna edit but at the same time I don't want to coz I'm lazy. But I think I've improved. Tysm for giving this book a chance, your votes and comments motivate me sm.

LailaRaess, here!

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

RMs phone buzzed he opened and saw it was a message from the spy, he have send the footage. He clicked on the video and connected it to the projector. Everyone looked at the huge screen.

He played the footage. Most of them were dressed in black, they all fully dressed in black, with a cap and a mask.

But among them, stood this one tall guy, who was holding a gun.

Yn:  this asshole!

She pointed at him, rm paused it. Everyone looked at the guy.

Yn: he was the one who told everyone to shoot Taehyung.

RM played it again. Now that guy shoot Taehyung, and took off his mask, smirking, seeing his unconscious body.

RM paused it when that guy took off his mask. It's wasn't much clear.

Rm: hobi, can you try to  get this guys information.

Jhope took a picture of him.

Rm asked and hobi nodded at him

Jhope: I'll start right away.

He said staring at the picture.

Rm nodded and hobi went to his room.

TIME SKIP.

3:00.

YN got ready to go to the hospital as always. She went down stairs. Jimin saw her coming down so he asked

Jimin: going somewhere?

Yn: hospital.

She said in a duh tone.

Jimin: want me to drop you?

Yn: no it's ok

She said going outside.

Jimin was following her. Yn was walking fastly and she reached the gate. Jimin came towards the gate with his car.

Jimin: hop on!

She got in.

Yn: are you going somewhere?

She asked him.

Jimin: yeah

Yn: where?

Jimin: I'm going to buy some gun and other stuff for us.

Yn: oh

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Soon they reached the hospital.

Jimin: should I come back to pick you up?

Yn: no, I'll call a taxi.

He nodded. He don't have to worry much as there are guards. Yn doesn't know about this as they won't be near her, they will be following her from afar and they will dress normally to avoid any suspicious.

YN'S POV

i opened the door to the ward where he is admitted. After getting inside, I closed the door and sat sat down on the stool beside his bed. There were alot of wires attached to his body.

Yn: when will you wake up? It hurts to see you like this. I can't wait to see you all fine again. We've found the person who was behind this, not his name or anything but yea a footage from that day was got. Jhope is trying to find who is it. I hope he does soon.

AUTHOR POV

It was getting late, She talked with him for a long time, telling everything that happened and all.

She looked at the time in her phone's screen. She stood up from her seat. And bent down to his level, and pecked his forehead lovingly.

Yn: I love you, I'll get going. It's getting late. Bye.

She said and came out of the hospital.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

She reached the last floor and made her way out of the hospital, now standing there waiting for a taxi. That was when she heard a really familiar voice from behind.

"YN? IS THAT YOU?!"

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Do vote and comment. Follow me to get notified!♥️✨

50 votes for next part