71-75

Chapter 71 Baby

  was on the way to the police station, Song Yu exploded what Le Yan called ' Pornographic photos', within half an hour the photos were spread all over the Internet, and there were even more requests for photos and videos.

  When Yi Yang saw the news, Le Yan was choosing a style of sunglasses beside him, lowering his head and muttering.

  Yi Yang continued to read the news. For those who spread rumors and take advantage of them to make profits, lawyers recommend first preserving blockchain evidence and obtaining a notarized certificate of evidence preservation.

  Song Yu, on the other hand, answered the call from his parents. The arrogance he had at the police station was gone. He asked to see Le Yan several times and wanted to keep it private. Yi Yang helped Le Yan make the decision and refused to accept the secret.

  "I sold the watch, and I'll find a way to get the money for you... okay?" Song Yu looked so groveling after answering the phone, and those who didn't know thought he had done something to him.

  What Song Yu originally thought was that no matter how great Yi Yang was, he was not just a policeman. He had power and many restrictions! Can you still cover the sky with just one hand? If he wants to interfere too much in this matter, he can take the opportunity to accuse him of favoritism.

  A policeman can live in Yuhua Mansion and spend millions on food and clothing. Where does the money come from? Greedy?

  But just now his father called and scolded him. His parents happened to be in the Yi family's company. They had stayed there for several years and received good treatment in all aspects. Now because of him, he was at risk of being fired...

  Song Yu said: "Officer Yi, I will immediately clarify and apologize to Leyan in person. Can this matter..." "

  First of all, please make it clear that you have to pay for your own fault. I am notifying your parents just to let them know. " "My son is in a lawsuit, so I can take the time to care about it."

  Yi Yang noticed the company where his parents worked when he was looking at Song Yu's profile a few days ago. He just knew about it, as he said just now. As an adult, you have to pay for your own mistakes.

  Leyan can't handle these things well, it's simply too complicated for him. However, in the past two days, he has been keen on taking advantage of himself online and learning advanced curse words from netizens.

  Since the official announcement that Song Yu had been arrested, everyone on the Internet seemed to have changed for the better and stood by him to complain about his injustice.
  Le Yan didn't like this kind of love that just happened to be on the wall, especially when someone said they felt sad for not seeing him at the zoo in the past two days. Le Yan also felt sad.

  Two different kinds of sadness.

  So Rabbit uninstalled the short video software and he will not watch it again.

  He hasn't been with Yi Yang these days at home. He is preparing the documents for his resignation. The reason why he decided to resign was not because Song Yu used public opinion to smear him, but because he saw many people saying that he abused pandas... He

  obviously just rubbed them fondly, but when he posted the picture, he said he was pinching them, and he was questioned about the way he fed the pandas. Not clean...

  Leyan took this job sincerely, so he was very sad...

  After drafting his resignation letter, Leyan suddenly wanted to eat cake, but there was still half an hour before Yiyang got off work. He called Yi Yang to report his itinerary, changed his clothes and went downstairs to buy some for himself.