23-25

Chapter 23 Can I sleep?

  When Leyan got home, he lay on the bed and couldn't sleep. He deliberately looked at his ears in front of the mirror, front and back.

  If these ears are really invisible to others, then it would be quite kind to have them on the head... more like a relative... no, a close rabbit.

  He went back to lying on the bed, picked up a ceramic whistle, and studied its sounding principle. When he got tired, he lay down on his side and pondered. This is the rabbit that Yi Yang gave to the rabbit. It’s so beautiful. Le Yan obviously noticed that he was a little too excited tonight. He was so excited that he didn't even feel sleepy at 11 o'clock.

  The rabbit ears were a little numb after lying on their sides for a long time. Le Yan raised his hands to rub them. After a few scratches, he remembered the bald security guard downstairs, and the strength in his hands suddenly became much lighter.

  Last time I scratched a bald area, and my ears didn't heal for several days. Thinking of this, Le Yan stopped, thinking about it and getting ready to sleep. Perhaps he was afraid of losing the rabbit whistle, so he imitated Yi Yang and put it back around his neck.

  After squinting for a while, he was woken up by a disturbing "buzzing" sound. There was a digital watch on Leyan's bedside table, which read 1:05 in the morning.

  This 'buzzing' kept going on. Le Yan turned his head and looked out the window. There was a flashing red machine suspended outside the glass window of his bedroom, about one or two meters away from the window of his home. Leyan's ears are extremely sharp, not to mention the blessing of rabbit ears now.

  He didn't know how long the noisy thing had been there, but it came two nights anyway, causing Leyan not to sleep well for two nights. Yi Yang was also depressed on the way to send him to take the exam. A series of necessary documents such as the admission ticket were all prepared by Officer Yi himself.

  Rabbit probably couldn't drink coffee, so Yi Yang was afraid that he would fall asleep during the exam, so he bought a bottle of Red Bull for him to drink.

  If the little poor guy can't get the certificate, he will probably hide at home and cry.

  After Le Yan drank the whole bottle, he was still sleepy and wanted to cry. Fortunately, he knew what to do at what time. He held a pen in one hand and held his eyelids with the other hand to prevent them from closing. There were a total of four invigilators in the classroom, and none of them could hold back their laughter.

  From him, we can see two states of seriousness and arrogance at the same time. It seems that he has a split personality. The serious personality is busy writing and writing, and the bad personality is bitten or pinched from time to time. He is so busy and messy, but Leyan is on time. Finished writing the test paper.

  His legs were filled with lead, and every step he took was painful. The rabbit began to cry silently, expressing his sadness to the extreme without affecting anyone.

  Yi Yang waited for him to go out of the door, thinking that he was not performing well, and he had drafted some words of comfort in his heart. Unexpectedly, Rabbit's eyes were dark and he said he wanted to sleep.

  After sitting in the car and crying without falling asleep, Yi Yang took off his fisherman's hat and wiped his tears with paper while wiping the sweat from his forehead. "I'll cook dinner at home today, so you can catch up on some sleep."

  "Yeah." Le Yan opened his mouth to bite his arm.

  "Hey, hey," Yi Yang quickly reached out to stop him, "What's wrong? Just open your mouth and come."