9

Chapter 9 I Treat You to Dinner

  Back at the top of the mountain, the helicopter made some noise but had not arrived yet. Officer Yi was about to put the person down, but when he turned his head, he heard soft and even breathing. The person on his back was sleeping very soundly.

  The sleeping position is also different from that of people who usually sleep on their backs. Le Yan's hands were not holding his shoulders or wrapping around his neck. Instead, they were huddled in front of him, slightly touching his chin, tilting his head, sleeping like... a child.

  Bai Wei and several brothers walked over, covered in sweat. The road they were walking on was obviously not smooth enough... Seeing that Yi Yang had a burden on his back, he fell silent.

  He wanted to ask out of curiosity, but Yi Yang hissed. The person on the back changed his cheek to lean on, and his hands tightened, but he didn't wake up.

  Yi Yang lowered his voice and said, "He's asleep."

  "No..." Bai Wei walked closer, tilted his head and glanced at Le Yan, his long eyelashes flickering and his cheeks flushed. He cooperated and teased in a low voice: "I don't know, I thought you took a child up the mountain for a picnic? You can also carry me on your back next time, the treatment is so good." "He has a bit of

  heatstroke and is not feeling well. Close the door for me. Go ahead and wake them up and see if I don't beat you up." Yi Yang raised his head slightly, and there was a small moving black spot in the sky not far away, which was the helicopter they were waiting for.

  Yi Yang said: "It seems that Dr. Zhou will not go back with us easily. Before the fire brigade comes, this place will be temporarily handed over to you and the deputy brigade."

  Bai Wei asked: "What about you, do you want to take him back first?"

  "Yeah ," Yi Yang: "Some personal matters need to be resolved immediately."

  Bai Wei reasonably guessed: "Did the little stalker secretly go up the mountain with you this time?" "

  No. Also, joke in moderation, don't call it a stalker. It's gone." Yiyang felt that he couldn't tell clearly for a while, so he sent the others to play.

  The person on the back was disturbed from sleep, and now he squinted his eyes to secretly observe the environment. He heard the word 'tracking', which was not a pleasant word. Le Yan didn't like it!

  Could it be that Officer Yi had actually discovered that he was following Yinge Shan? Is that why he is not allowed to leave the sight of him... He is being coaxed now, saying that he will not be taken back to the police station, but he will not be sure when he comes down the mountain!

  The human heart is the needle on the seabed.

  The rabbit was so sad that he had no intention of sleeping. Realizing that Yi Yang was about to look over, he hurriedly closed his eyes, then opened them again in a daze, looking at Yi Yang through half-lidded eyes.

  "Are you awake?" Yi Yang said, "Come down and find a place to sit for a while?"

  "Okay." Le Yan came down and stumbled to his feet, "If you are particularly busy here, I can go down the mountain to the hospital by myself."

  "No." Busy."

  Le Yan's mind was full of the word 'not busy'.

  How could he not be busy? According to his previous observations, Yi Yang was almost too busy to touch the ground, and everyone would subconsciously report any new problems to him.