13

Chapter 13: Don’t Kiss Others with Your Mouth

  Almost immediately, the last of Rabbit’s tears fell, and the rest were forcibly stopped.

  He was a little afraid that Yi Yang was just joking with him, so he nervously rubbed his bucket hat repeatedly and stared at him intently.

  The human mouth can lie, but the eyes cannot. This truth was told to him by Yi Yang on the first day. Putting his knowledge to use now, Le Yan stared into his eyes, trying to see if these windows that reflected his soul would dodge.

  "You look at me like this, do you want to avenge what happened just now?" Yi Yang raised his hand to wipe away the tears hanging on the tip of his chin. Probably for the sake of the tears, he leaned half of his shoulder to him, "Here you go. Hit me, but I still have to say what I need to say. You are not a little girl, so you can cry no matter what. Men don’t shed tears lightly. Small things like today are not worth shedding tears. When you meet someone who really deserves tears in the future At this time, your tears are worthless."

  Le Yan felt that Yi Yang looked like an old man who was keen on preaching, if he covered his face and ignored his voice.

  How can a rabbit understand the meaning and value of tears? You will cry when you are sad. This is a physiological decision. The brain cannot control it at all, and it cannot be controlled. From this, it can be concluded that this has no direct connection with whether it is a little girl or not.

  'A man won't shed tears easily', these words sounded very cool. Among the many words Yi Yang said, Rabbit only agreed with this sentence.

  He had already said that he would believe it, and Le Yan followed almost step by step, but he only appeared to be extremely anxious in his behavior and did not dare to say any unnecessary words of urging.

  When it comes to words, Leyan has never won.

  "And... that's..." Yi Yang suddenly turned around, frowned and hissed, as if what he was going to say later was a bit hot. He wanted to say it several times, but swallowed it after seeing the innocent face of the other party. go back.

  After some ideological struggle back and forth, he finally made up his mind and said: "You can't kiss others with your mouth. This move is not only strange, but also presumptuous. It means that I am of high personal quality. If it were someone else, you would have been hurt just now." All it takes is a beating."

  "Then you robbed my letter, is that right?" Le Yan followed suit and gave him all the lessons he had learned: "As a police officer, how can you rob other people's things? , this move is not only bad, but also extremely bad. If I hadn't dared, you would have been beaten just now!" "

  These two things cannot be compared," Yi Yang laughed a few times to show that Leyan was not threatening. Not a bit of a deterrent. As he walked to the bedroom, he explained: "I took your letter not without returning it to you, but this behavior of your relatives is obscene to a stranger. This kind of bad behavior cannot even be done for the first time. Do you understand?"

  "I don't understand!"

  Rabbit replied very softly, dissatisfaction was the only way he could vent his anger.

  Even though he was angry, he had to admit that everything Yi Yang said now made sense. If this principle were a little more rigorous, it would be necessary to distinguish between men and women.

  Men and women are not allowed to be intimate, but if they are two men or two women with the same attributes, it should not be considered 'obscene'. Yan Shaanting: