16

Chapter 16: You will die when you eat it.

  After getting off work at 5:30, Officer Yi bought a crispy duck and went directly to the Sannong Vegetable Market in March Bridge to pick someone up.

  He came a little early, and suddenly wanted to go into the vegetable market to see what was so attractive about the place that Rabbit wanted to visit every day.

  "Dot, dot, dot, tap to remove the big mole, you won't suffer any loss, you won't be fooled, but you will have a beautiful face." You

  can hear this voice when you walk into the vegetable market. The old loudspeakers, coupled with the dim environment of the wet market and the gaudy signboards, have the feel of the 1980s and 1990s.

  Yiyang didn't go far inside when he saw the familiar figure from behind.

  A fisherman's hat and a light blue casual coat. Last time he said that the temperature difference between day and night in Jiangbei is huge, so it's best to wear a coat when going out in the afternoon. This little rabbit listened.

  I only listened to half of it. I was wearing denim shorts that came down a little below the knees and were too short.

  The rabbit's legs are hairless, well-proportioned and slender. If you didn't look at the whole thing, just look at the legs, you would think it was a little girl.

  Le Yan, who didn't know the police were coming, had silently prepared himself mentally and called out to the uncle with the mole.

  Afraid of wasting other people's time, he directly explained his purpose. He tapped the bridge of his nose and said, "Can I plant a mole here?" The small advertisement on the speaker

  was too loud, and the mole-spotting uncle couldn't hear his request clearly, but Looking at where he was pointing, I searched for a long time as a professional and asked doubtfully: "Don't you have a mole on your nose?" "

  Yes, no, but I want one!"

  "Want one?" The uncle waved his hand quickly, " No, no, I only care about ordering here, not planting. You probably have to go to the beauty hospital to ask about this matter. The projects there are more complete than mine." "Beauty hospital

  ?" Le Yan was silent for several seconds. This place even has a name. The hospital was a very serious place. He didn't want to go, so he asked, "Is it really not possible here?" He pointed to the bridge of his nose, "I just want a very small one that can be easily recognized."

  " Young man, aren't you kidding me?" The uncle still shook his head, "I don't dare to fool you. If I really plant one on you and it disfigures you, I can't afford to pay for it." "It won't

  disfigure, it will. Recognizable." Le Yan pointed to the bridge of his nose seriously, "You are here, plant a small one, it will not disfigure your face, really." "

  You are already very handsome, you don't need to plant one. You need a mole to gain recognition. This mole is superfluous to you, do you understand?"

  Leyan still insisted on his opinion, and when he was about to fight for it again, Yiyang suddenly appeared, pinching the back of the rabbit's neck, "You What are you doing?"

  Since we had been discussing the mole on the bridge of his nose just now, the uncle subconsciously looked at the bridge of Yiyang's nose, and he actually saw one. Immediately they understood what was going on. They thought they were brothers and said with a smile: "Mole has different effects on everyone's face. Let's just remove the mole on the chin. For some people, the effect is different." For some, it’s a beauty mark, but for some people it’s a matchmaker’s mark.”