5

Chapter 5 My Personal

  Privacy Yandu didn't know that he was frowning. Baiwei stretched out his hand to hug him. He slightly shrank his face into Yiyang's arms and refused without leaving any trace. Then he murmured: "I want to come down and go by myself. I can do it myself." Let's go."

  If we don't find a chance to leave now, when we get to the mountain and meet Dr. Zhou, Le Yan's lie won't be able to be concealed...

  "The team doctor is at the fork in front of the road. She will check your injuries first. I'll leave if you can. Can I put you down again?" Yi Yang glanced at him, then glanced at Bai Wei, who was short, tall, and not so friendly, and said, "Let me carry you, so as not to have to worry about it. I don't know if he has injured any bones. , it hurt him for a while."

  "Yes."

  Only Le Yan echoed Yi Yang's words.

  Sincere and gratifying.

  Bai Wei gave up, crossing his arms and glancing at him from time to time. Although he didn't say a word, Le Yan felt extremely guilty.

  Feeling guilty, I didn't know how to excuse myself, so I turned my face to the other side to escape reality.

  About ten minutes later, Le Yan heard faint voices. After walking for about five or six minutes, a group of people waiting at a fork in the forest came up to them.

  No matter how reluctant Le Yan was this time, he had to cooperate with the team doctor for examination. Sitting on a pony, he rolled his eyes and quietly looked at more humans...

  The team doctor was a woman, wearing a white coat and a mask under the police uniform, and only one pair of eyes could be seen. She simply squeezed Le Yan and said, "There should be no problem with the bones. It's a little traumatized. Just disinfect it."

  Yi Yang said, "His feet look pretty serious." Le Yan's skin color is too fair. The mud makes it look whiter, and just a little blood is scary enough.

  The team doctor unscrewed a bottle of mineral water and rinsed Leyan's foot, and found that the large blood stain was just a scratch on the instep. It was not deep and could be cured by a little disinfection and a band-aid.

  Yi Yang added: "He rolled down the mountain. Where is his head? Is it possible that he fell?"

  The team doctor came closer to check and found no external injuries. "It's okay, but just to be on the safe side, go back and do a brain CT scan."

  During this period Le Yan didn't dare to say a word, so he stretched out his hand and lifted his feet, so well-behaved that it was unbelievable.

  He had no shoes, so the team doctor took a pair of black rain boots from the backpack of the person behind him and handed them to him, "A bit big, but they are better than bare feet." "

  Thank you." Le Yan put on his shoes, took the wet wipes and wiped his face clean mud on.

  Yi Yang was giving instructions at the moment, while Le Yan watched helplessly, wondering whether to run away now.

  He thought about it while practicing it, stepping back several steps with his big boots.

  The coat Yi Yang put on for him was a bit too big. Le Yan's hands were hidden deep in the sleeves, and the hem reached to his thighs.

  He now looks like a dwarf rabbit who steals adults' clothes...

  As a human being, Leyan doesn't feel that he is short among men, at least at the standard level. The only reason is that Yiyang is too tall. He is taller than everyone else in the team. All high!