26 - 30

Chapter 26 I don't have a wife!

  Although it was already afternoon, the lunch in his hand was Rabbit's heart. Yiyang changed a bowl and put the separated tomato and egg rice bowl in the microwave to heat it.

  Leyan sat side by side with him expectantly, swinging her legs and waiting for him to give feedback after tasting it.

  While waiting for the heating time, Yi Yang found a wet tissue to wipe the sweat of the rabbit. "What about you, have you had dinner?"

  Le Yan shook his head, "I have been on the road all afternoon and ate a piece of bread. I am not hungry now." , he was worried about whether what he was eating was healthy. He carefully took a photo of the packaging when he finished eating. Now he took out his phone and looked through the photos, "Look, this is it." An ordinary cheese bun is no bigger than a fist

  . , how can I stay full if I only eat this all afternoon? Yi Yang glanced at it and told him that he could eat it. After the rice was heated and brought out, he divided it into two bowls, keeping a small portion for himself, and moved the rest in front of Le Yan.

  He went to get the ladle, while Le Yan lowered his head and smelled it. It smelled so good that his stomach growled.

  "This is a portion for one person. If you share it with me, won't you have enough to eat?" Le Yan hesitated whether to take the ladle he handed him.

  "It's enough for two people." Yi Yang went to pour him another glass of sweet milk and asked, "Why don't you just call me and go to the edge of the city by yourself, aren't you afraid?" "You're

  very worried. Busy." Le Yan lowered his head to pick up the rice, which tasted as good as it smelled!

  It seems that the rabbit has been tortured enough this afternoon...

  Yiyang took a bite of the rice and ate something made by Leyan for the first time. It tasted pretty good. He didn't hesitate to praise it and said, "It's delicious, rabbit's." His face immediately turned red and he said modestly, "I made it randomly."

  "It tastes good even if I make it randomly."

  Rabbit was shy and kept his head down while eating.

  "Why did you suddenly think of bringing me lunch?"

  Le Yan was stunned by this question. This is not what he thought, but someone on the Internet said that to retain a person's heart, you must first retain his stomach.

  Le Yan wanted to keep Yi Yang, so he tried to keep his stomach first. This reason was a secret and he couldn't tell it, so he took two more mouthfuls of rice and said vaguely: "You are very busy, I'm afraid you won't be able to eat." "You're not so

  busy that you won't be able to eat." Yi Yang was afraid that he would not be able to eat. Choking, he handed over the sweet milk, and then asked: "Lele, have your test results come out?"

  By the way, there is also this matter!

  Le Yan wanted to deliver food to him in person, and also wanted to tell him that the test results were out and his ID card could be found on the official website!

  "I may need to go to the zoo for an interview," Le Yan asked, "The interview shouldn't be as difficult as the exam, right?"

  "Jiangbei City Zoo?" Yi Yang thought for a moment and said, "I will definitely get the interview, you don't have to worry. But if you want The interview was at Jiangbei City Zoo, which is at least 20 kilometers away from Yuhua Mansion. It's too far."