0

First-Level Protection Waste
Author: Erliangrou [CP Complete]

  Copywriter:

  Leyan is a rabbit, and he unfortunately got himself into trouble in the first month by imitating humans. The policeman who interrogated him was handsome, fierce and gentle.

  Leyan remembered that his name was Yiyang.

  So Leyan had a new object of observation.

  But he was easily frightened and timid, so he only dared to follow him far and near until he found a box of canned rabbit meat on Officer Yi's desk.

  "You eat rabbit?!"

  Yi Yang didn't know why, "A can?"

  Le Yan's ears stood up in excitement, "You eat rabbit!"

  Officer Yi hurriedly threw the can into the trash can and pressed his ears. "Don't eat it!"

  -

  Le Yan thinks that Officer Yi is the best person among human beings. He will send flowers during holidays, go on dates during holidays, and occasionally...kiss him secretly?

  Wait, is this the same trick as the scammers in the anti-fraud propaganda?

  The mind is loose and the body and mind are empty! Besides, he has a history of eating rabbits!

  Alarm bells rang in the rabbit's heart, and his ears and tail popped out in fear!

  One day, Officer Yi came back from work with a bouquet of roses and hid it behind his back, "Lele, let's be together."

  Leyan held the roses and said seriously: "Rabbits don't eat grass beside their nests." Yiyang moved overnight, Rubbing his furry little tail, "What now?"

  Tags: sweet pet, little rabbit, straight and bent, handsome, gentle and sinister, unconventional and cute, arrogant, super sweet story, urban fairy tale, Come and watch, HE