17

Chapter 17 Don’t Cry in My Car

  Nanny: A woman whose job is to help others with housework or take care of children.

  "Doing housework?" Le Yan murmured and repeated it silently. The sudden realization of the new knowledge was quickly replaced by another question.

  Only women?

  Nanny is a domestic occupation, and the salary is not low, ranging from 10,000 to 30,000 yuan. The most important thing is that there is room for advancement. Le Yan was very interested in this job, so she stubbornly typed out: Can only women be nannies?

  The answer given by Baidu is extremely ambiguous: careful people are needed, and most of the careful people are women, so the majority of nannies are women.

  In fact, even men can do it, as long as they are careful enough. It suddenly dawned on Leyan that there was another career for him to choose from that was suitable for him.

  "Keep your cell phone away from your eyes."

  Yi Yang took the time to remind him while driving. After saying that, his two eyebrows squeezed together, and a horn sounded outside the window at the same time.

  The private car on the left illegally changed lanes and blocked their way.

  Le Yan's body was pinched by the seat belt because of this brake, but he was secretly happy that he didn't feel anything. He put his phone away and took out a coconut candy from his pocket, tore off the shell and stuffed it into his mouth. When he raised his face, it happened to be He saw Yi Yang's frown.

  The rabbit carefully moved the coconut sugar from the left half to the right half with his tongue, and then held it in his mouth without daring to move.

  Yiyang is so fierce now and there is no trace of him.

  Is it because of the word 'nanny' just now, or because he held the phone too close? If it's the former, Yi Yang is really stingy; if it's the latter, Yi Yang is really nosy!

  He couldn't find a place to throw the broken candy wrappers. While looking for a trash can, he thought about how to coax this unpredictable Officer Yi.

  "Even if you don't help me pick out fish bones, I can still invite you to my house for dinner." Le Yan said.

  "Yes." The expression on Yi Yang's face had returned to normal. He looked at people in the rearview mirror. When the car got on the overpass and the road was smooth, he asked, "What did you do at the bank in the morning?" Le Yan was

  a little bit He didn't want to say it, but if he asked to see the balance in the card, Yi Yang would definitely ask how much was the deposit. This should be human privacy, not even the police have the right to know.

  Because Yi Yang is so powerful and always pays attention to details when observing people, Rabbit looked sideways out of the window and cleverly avoided the other person's sight.

  Yi Yang didn't care and asked, "Don't you have any money to spend?"

  "I have some." Le Yan turned back and stared at his face suspiciously. Yi Yang was concentrating on driving, so no matter how hard Rabbit tried, he could only see half of his face.

  He reasonably suspected that Yi Yang was spying on his movements today. That phone call in the morning was probably no coincidence!

  Yi Yang: "You are now without a job."

  Le Yan chewed the coconut sugar in his mouth, exerting force every time, and muttered in a low voice: "You can even tell that you have no job..." "