15

Chapter 15 The Product of Loneliness

  After coaxing people back, Officer Yi did not go back to the room to catch up on his sleep. He turned off the lights in the living room and fell on the sofa to rest, his head resting on his arms, and his temples were swollen and painful.

  I feel like my mind is packed with things and I can't relax. He pulled the pillow in his hands and stuffed it under his head. He closed his eyes and couldn't help but think of those pink and white plush ears.

  Rabbit turns into human?

  After a night, he still couldn't fully digest the contents of the letter.

  If Leyan told him that I was a rabbit, Yiyang would definitely think that this little comrade was a middle-aged boy or had delusions. But if Dr. Shen Qing said it, the nature would be different.

  A few hours ago, after Yi Yang hung up the call from his grandma, he remembered that the clothes in the washing machine had not been taken out yet. It was that police uniform, and a letter slipped out while it was drying.

  Leather envelopes are rare and well-protected, making them look extraordinary.

  It was in his pocket, but it didn't belong to him...

  This coat was only worn by Le Yan during the day, so Yi Yang belonged to him of course, so he wanted to return the letter when he had time. I opened it not to look at it, but to check whether it had been damaged by the washing machine.

  After opening a fold, Yiyang's hand paused. Keeping the pinching posture, your eyes fell on the first fold of the envelope, where Yi Yang's name was clearly written.

  In other words, this letter was originally meant for him. What surprised Yi Yang was how could Dr. Shen be sure that he would get and read the letter...

  Is it a coincidence or luck?

  There is one thing that the doctor did particularly well. He said that Leyan needs to adapt to the human world. This process is full of unpredictability. He cannot guarantee whether Leyan can successfully adapt to the human world and survive smoothly.

  But Leyan is an obedient child. If he holds a letter that needs to be sent in his hand, he will be more determined and courageous than ever to overcome difficulties. Even if he feels that he cannot survive in the end, he will send the letter first. , then consider life and death.

  If the letter doesn't fall into Yi Yang's hands, it will be a letter that can never be delivered. The doctor hopes that it will be the belief that Leyan can live on. May he be free and ordinary.

  Of course, if Yi Yang reads the letter, if possible, I hope Yi Yang can talk to Le Yan. Leyan is a product of loneliness. If he is not treated as an experimental subject, he is likely to be an alien among human beings. No one can truly understand him, and he has only 'understood' the basics of human beings. This foundation is not worth mentioning at all in the face of the ever-changing human mind.

  The last sentence of the doctor said: There is no need to take special care of him. I know that you have a strong ability to deal with troubles and resolve crises. You only need to provide secret help when he cannot solve the problem well. However, everyone is a free individual. Not everyone can accept this absurd thing. A rabbit has turned into a human. You have the right to know that your neighbor is a rabbit. If you can't accept it, uncle begs you, I don't know, no Excuse me, everything remains as before. In the end, Leyan is dead or alive, doing his best and obeying fate.

  Yi Yang took a deep breath, but still had those little ears in his mind, "Experimental subject, R133..." He murmured softly, seeming to understand something at this moment. Why was it only possible to climb the mountain half a month after the explosion in the laboratory? Why did Dr. Zhou Zuowei risk his life to climb the mountain to a depth of at least 500 meters?