Chapter 18

(Y/N)'s POV
Man... I didn't expect Eve to have that kind of power. Anyway, we all went to our next stop to where the Jamba Heart went, which is Planet Towara.

Once we all got in, the platforms were all shifting like crazy. I guess whoever built this place really doesn't like people stomping around on their property.

We started stepping on any floating ground we could find, but the problem his that some walls could just push towards each other. If we end up getting caught up in those, we might end up getting squished into a messy paste, so we avoided those.

*timeskip because I'm too lazy*

As we kept moving, we were able to find the Jamba Heart, but once again, you guessed it, it flew away. JEEZ! Can it stop running away for once.

Before we were about to go after it, a huge, white cloud appeared, getting bigger. Once it got big enough, it formed spikes all over it and an eye in the middle. Ew...

"Man... I guess Kracko here ain't the type o' guy to let us through," Dedede commented. We started to get ready for a fight.

The big cloud, AKA Kracko, started turning a dark gray color, and started to shoot out orbs of lighting at us, but we merely dodged it. Meta Knight and King Dedede started to swing at Kracko, but they barely missed him. So, me, Kirby, Pikachu, and Eve started to launch attacks of our own, spelling Kracko's defeat... or so we thought.

He wasn't out cold yet. He started to split into two of himself. Seriously! Can't he just give up already?! Then, the two thunders started growing bigger, and they were about to spew a huge waterfall of rain at us. We all moved out of the way, trying to figure out what to do. Luckily, Kirby, who currently has an ice ability, had an idea.

Somehow, I knew what he was thinking. I held out my staff, Dedede and Meta Knight held out their weapons, and Eve held out her hand. Kirby then blew a breath of snow at them, allowing us to wield ice powers, and the original color of my outfit turned to an ice blue.

Once the two Kracko's start letting out huge rain, I start to let out my own attack at one of the streams.

"Glittering Blizzard!"

I let out a huge breeze of ice at it, making one of Kracko's turn into a huge ice cube

I let out a huge breeze of ice at it, making one of Kracko's turn into a huge ice cube. I went to the other one and did the same thing. The other followed suit, and started to attack, freezing this one as well.

Once they're both frozen, we all started to let out a flurry of attacks, defeating them in the process.

(Victory dance)

We all then jumped on the warp star, trying to catch up to the Jamba Heart. Honestly, I wished it would give up already.

To be continued... (sorry if it was rushed)