Chapter 1: New Beginning

Alexis POV:

My name is Alexis Moore. I am 18 years old thank god. I have long black hair that goes to my shoulders. I am a very beautiful with deep dimples. Well I just moved from San Francisco to Miami. This is only my third day here so far so good. I mean I really do miss my old home and friends. Let me call my bestfriend Aria and see how she doing.

*RINGING*
Me:Hey Bitch
Aria: Bestfriend I miss you so much!!
Me: I know I miss you too girl
Aria:What your ass been up to
Me:Nothing much helping my mom unpack I swear her ass working my damn nerves
Aria:Poor baby how will you survive
Me:Shut the hell up but ima call you later
Aria: Alright bye nigga
Me: Bye bestfriend
*Hangs Up*

"Alexis" my mom called.
"Yeah" I answered to her.
"Shouldn't you be on your way to bed school is tomorrow" she said.

Man I forgot all about school tomorrow. To be honest I'm not really geeked about going to school. I swear I hate switching to new schools. Just the fact having to deal with new people. Im just hope every thing goes as I plan. Trust and believe I will beat a bitch ass if I have to.

April (Alexis Mom)

Well I'm hello there I'm Alexis mom. I am 33 years old yes I am still young and sexy. I have long black straight hair that goes to the middle of my back. Well me and daughter Alexis just moved here a couple days ago. I hope this moving process get me and her closer.

Me and Alexis haven't had such a good relationship after her dad left when she was 15. She seems to blame it all on me, and say I'm the reason why he left. What she doesn't know is her dad is very known drug dealer and for our protection he had to leave. He told me to never tell her anything about it. So I just have to take the blame if it keeps me and her safe.