Chapter Ninety-Seven

(Also Random Fact: Scott Smajor Was On BBC News. ↑ Open full Picture. That's cool. Also False Mention yay!)-Author<3

"I have my witness Punz here. Punz?"

Punz nodded and took the stand. "All of those accusations of saying Dream was harming the hermits and his members are all lies. Hes been with me since we arrived in Mr Suma's server. Didn't leave my side once."

Grian's feathers stood on end again when the admins murmered amongst themselves thinking of making a verdict soon.

"I have only one piece of evidence here today that might just trump all of those lies and accusations made by Mr. Xisuma Void"

"Care to share with the court?" Fwhip asked.

"See Grian Minecraft here. Has been lying to everyone. He's lied to the court here today. He's lied to his friends for so many years!" Dream raised his voice.

*Not again..* Grian shook already knew what was coming next.

"Grian Minecraft is a Watcher! And a murderer of innocent players! If he was so innocent, he wouldn't have a criminal record. And what's on that record is he's been arrested twice!"

"Objection! Not Relevant" X matched his tone of voice.

"Oh but I think it is! See Mr Void here condoned these actions! With no consequences whatsoever. Mr Void has been lying to his other members, hiding the fact that he's a Watcher. Why is this relevant you may be asking yourselves? Because he himself has killed. He himself is a follower of this murderer and Evil Watcher!"

Xisuma's blood was boiling. He could only see red at this point.

"That's enough. The Council of Admins will now go to the back room and discuss the verdict. Xisuma Grian and Dream come along." Noxite led the admins to the back room where they could discuss the verdict.

Dream followed behind everyone else. Grian and Suma were last to enter before Apo closed the door.

"Well that got a little heated.." Apokuna said, trying to ease some tension in the air.

"A little..is an understatement" Owen stated.
"Well admins what do we think?"

Xisuma stayed quiet, trying to calm himself down from the events that just occurred. Grian hid behind him, half nuzzled into the back of his armour. X did make sure G's eye contact with Dream was obstructed.

"I'll start off I suppose? He's guilty." Iskall said.

"You're biased, he's your admin" Dream spit, leaning against the back wall.

"Well you would be biased to yourself. Plus everyone gets a say" Iskall stated back.

"Guilty." Pix said.

*This doesn't look good for me. They're assholes are all friends...*

"I second that" Zloy said.

"But harbouring a watcher and murderer is seeming worse." Apo said

"G is no murderer. You really think that lowly of me that you actually think I'd harbour a murderer?" Xisuma said, now calm enough that he won't rip Dream's head off. "Guilty"

"Guilty..." Grian slightly muttered. It was just about loud enough to be heard.

Noxite didn't vote yet. Yes Dream seems guilty by harbouring a watcher that has killed multiple players and watchers, it's just not the best argument.

"We can't forget about what Xisuma told us about that YHS server. Grian just doesn't seem capable of doing any of that in all of the years I've known him. So, guilty."