Chapter Sixty-Eight

Grian was in the middle of fixing NPG when he got interrupted by a strange ding to his communicator

(The ding for messages outside of the server sound different then messages within)

He checked it and it was sent by someone by the name of Drista. It reads

'Fellow God/Demi-God, come to these coordinates [insert co-oords here] at this time and date [Insert Time and Date Here] to join a meeting of the ages! Hope to see you there. There are many things we must discuss. Some urgent. Some fun!'

"Meeting for the gods and demi-gods. Odd. Might as well go but I'll need to be careful around the hub" Grian said to himself before someone came flying into his cave where the rift lies.

"Hey G!"

"Hey Pearl. What's up?" Grian stood up and dusted himself off then cleaned his hands free of all the blood like substance NPG was covered in.

"Question."

"Shoot"

"It's quite the weird one" Pearl landed.

"Try me"

"I got a message from some player called Drista, it mentioned God's and Demi-Gods. I was wondering if you got it too"

"Yeah I did. Something about a meeting of the ages"

"You gonna go to it?"

"I might. Might be fun you never know, plus it's a good way to see some of our Evo friends again assuming they'll get the message to go to this thing"

"You're right. It kinda is. I'll only go if you go. I don't wanna be the only watcher there."

"Of course not. That wouldn't be the best."

"Hey G"

"Hmm?"

"What if someone finds out it's me under the mask?"

"Would it be so bad? I get why you don't want to tell anyone. Trust me I do but look it's not that bad if someone were to find out. Even if Martyn or Tim were to find out that you were a Watcher, would that be so bad, I mean they're Listeners, I'd say that's equally as bad a secret as ours"

"You make a good point and I hate that you do"

"I know, I'm pretty convincing when I wanna be. So why don't we go to this and have some fun? They won't find out and even if they did well tell them the truth"

"Sure. I don't mind, as long as no one on hermitcraft finds out I'm a.. well you know"

"Sure, I'll make sure no one finds out you're like me. And don't worry I get the 'not wanting to say it thing'. If you say it, it's almost like you're giving into the other side of you"

"Exactly. I'm kinda glad you know about this. It's so much easier to talk to someone when they understand what you went through"

"I know. I get the feeling. Makes life just that much easier"

Then another person flew into the cave where the rift lies.

"Hey y'all" Joe flew down into the cave.

"Hey Joe"

"Hello Mr Joe of the Hills" Grian greeted him as he landed.

"Don't mean to interrupt anything but I had a question. Thought you'd be the best person to come to"

"What's up" G asked.

"I got this message? About a meeting of god's and Demi-Gods. Knowing what I do I was wondering if you got it as well"

Multiverse of Madnessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें