Chapter Thirty-Six

EX reached outside. He kept his wits sharp
Dream followed him out.

"I'm pretty sure I left him here. I asked him to stick around this area." Dream lied. EX and Dream walked around the corner into the alleyway of the Council's Offices. EX turned around to say something buuuutttt.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then someone hit EX on the back of the head, knocking him out. They stole his helmet and left him there, unconscious. Punz dropped Hels' communicator next to him and left. Dream smirked in a way that would make the hair on the back of your neck stand, he left making sure he wasn't seen by anyone around to see him or get in the way of his plans. But he was seen by someone...They watched that go down in distance but didn't know what to do, since they didn't know who any of those guys were. Wonder who it was?
_______________________________________

The meeting had concluded. Iskall and Scott were nervous for X. But X seems to be staying calm knowing he could lose his admin licence and status meaning the loss of his job.

"EX. You still around here?"

"He's not here" Iskall stopped next to Xisuma as everyone else left the building past him.

"Nope."

"You think maybe Dream did something to him?"

"Hes not below it. I know that much"

"Let's look around, see if he's here somewhere"

"No, i'll look alone. I have a feeling they've tried to kill him"

"Do you need me to do something?"

"Go back to Hermitcraft and grab a spare helmet for me would you? If they have actually tried to kill him, they've most definitely stolen his helmet"

"Of course. I'll be as fast as I can be"

"Thank you"

Iskall85 left the game.

"You alright X?" Scott came walking up behind him, coming out of the building.

"I'm fine. Thank you for asking." X was just about to leave when Scott spoke.

"Are you sure? I mean this is a pretty big deal. You could lose a lot trying to take him down"

"I'm sure. It's whats needed. I don't mind losing my admin licence or status or even my job if it protects my players."

"Why do you have to be such a god-sent angel X, especially when we're in hell most of the time"

"I'm assuming I should take that as a compliment not an insult"

"Why would it be an insult"

"Past experiences, apologies Scott. I'm sure you're busy as am I. I should get going"

"Alright. Cya" Scott left then X started looking around the area for anyone. The person from the distance saw X, they realised they looked similar to the one knocked out round the corner. They took a deep breath and walked over to the stranger.

"H-hello?"

"Oh. Hello, is there something I can help you with?"

"N-no but there is something I can help you with"

"What would that be?"

"Your friend, they look similar to you but red and a darker grey suit"

"Yes! Do you know where he is? I've been looking for him"

"He's in that alleyway. He's been knocked unconscious and they stole something from him"

"Did it look like a helmet?" Xisuma guessed. He had a feeling they would try to kill him for knowing something he shouldn't.