Chapter Seventy-One

Grian whispers to Pearlescentmoon: are you up for a prank?
Pearlescentmoon whispers to Grian: Depends. On who? And what did you have in mind?
Grian whispers to Pearlescentmoon: You'll know who if you agree to it. And I was thinking of a scare from the watchers duo?? Please?
Pearlescentmoon whispers to Grian: Hmmmm. I don't know Gri.. Just tell me who you want to do it to and maybe I'll consider it
Grian whispers to Pearlescentmoon: alright alright I was thinking Dream? I have a good reason for choosing him. He deserves it.
Pearlescentmoon whispers to Grian: Is 'he deserves it your good reason?
Grian whispers to Pearlescentmoon: Part of it. So will you help me?
Pearlescentmoon whispered to Grian: fine. Come to my base, Im fixing all of my tools and armour
Grian whispers to Pearlescentmoon: omw. Thanks Pearl

"You actually managed to get someone to help you?"

"Indeed. And I ain't telling you squat."

"I will find out later right?"

"Yes. Also if Suma asks you're involved."

Mumbo sighed, he knows there's no changing his mind on that. "I'll stay here with Scar. If he wakes up I'll just tell him you're getting more food?"

"Yeah that'll do. I'll be back when I'm done"

"Okay. Have fun. Don't die and don't kill anybody"

"You're no fun" Grian smiled at him before leaving to meet up with Pearl.

+With Pearl+

Pearl was fixing her armour and tools when her anvil broke in the middle of fixing her boots. Now she has to go all the way to her storage for iron. Pearl headed to her storage area for more iron. She didn't have enough. She was missing a whole block of iron.. *I thought I had so much more.. I should probably stop using anvils as decorations* Pearl thought.

"Hey Pearl!"

"Hey Grian. Again"

Grian wore a smile

"Well you're excited for this prank"

"Yeah of course I am. Like I said he deserves this."

"You said that's only a part of your reason? What's the rest?"

"He hurt the buttercups. He can't get away with hurting the buttercups"

"The who?"

"Me Mumbo and Scar. He's attacked us on three different occasions"

"When did he attack Scar and Mumbo?"

"Scar was not even an hour ago. Mumbo was a few days or a week ago, something like that"

"So he's targeting our friends because?"

"I think it's because he can't go after me. But I'm not sure."

"I thought he already did go after you?"

"He knows I'm a watcher Pearl. He's not gonna stop after one time"

"Let's get on with this prank then shall we?"

"Yes! We can't kill him because X will know and then we'll both be screwed so I'm suggesting we scare the absolute life out of him. He knows one watcher is allowed on the server but he doesn't know there's actually two"

"I'll help you with this as long as you owe me an IOU and nobody finds out I'm the one that helped you"

"Suma might if you go through with helping me"

"I trust Xisuma. He's fine but nobody else. I mean it Grian"

"I understand. No one will know. Your secret will be fine"