Chapter: 34

"Bakit ka nandito?" I asked.

"I wanted to talk to you." She said but I really didn't feel like it. "Mabilis lang."

I had no choice but to agree. Sumunod ako sa kaniya sa may puno at doon kami nag usap.

"How have you been?" She asked but I didn't want to waste my time.

"Maayos ako." I simply answered.

"Listen, alam kong mainipin ka kaya I'll just cut to the chase. I want to give us another chance." She said, I scoffed then looked at her.

"You're joking right?" I asked and she seemed shocked. "Hyacinth, do you realize that I went through hell when you left? Halos hindi na ako makausap ng mga kaibigan ko and all I did was shut them out. Naapektuhan ang trabaho ko all because you didn't want us to happen anymore."

"And I regret every minute of my life letting you go. Jance, I'm stable now I can be your wife now we can work things out."

"No, Hya. It was bad enough that you left me carelessly. I'm waiting for someone, she loves me and would never leave me."

"If that's the case then why aren't you together? Why are you just waiting for her?" She asked.

"You don't need to invade our privacy like that. Ang point ko ay may hinihintay akong bumalik."

She took my hand and came closer.

"Wala na ba talagang chance?" She asked pero hinapit ko lang ang kamay ko palayo sa kaniya.

"Stop waiting for me, Hyacinth. I do not want you back."

"If you don't want me back then you should at least tell me who this woman is." Tumayo ako at hindi sinagot ang tanong niya. "This isn't fair! How come this woman already holds your heart? We've been in a relationship for 3 years!"

"Move on, Hyacinth..." I said but I felt her body clashing on my back.

She was hugging me from behind and I heard her little sobs.

"No fair!"

I looked to the side and saw Primo, Laina and Estella watching us. Primo was holding Laina while Ella looked very disappointed in me. Laina had this blank stare but her eyes were carrying the emotions of a broken heart.

I pushed Hyacinth off and looked at Laina again. Inaaya na siyang umalis nung dalawa but she couldn't move. Hindi siya umaalis sa pwesto niya kaya tinangka ko siyang puntahan but Hyacinth grabbed my arm.

"Siya ba?" She asked while her tears fell. "Si Lalaina ba?"

I didn't answer her and watched Laina walk away with her friends. Kasunuran lang nila sina Eric and they also saw me. Oscar quickly took my arm and pulled me away from Hyacinth. Pinasok niya ako sa kotse ni Eric and started screaming.

"Do you want to fucking lose her!?" He yelled kaya napatingin si Eric sa amin. "Think about your actions will you? Sinasaktan mo na naman siya!"

"I-I didn't mean to, I was stupid. I could've pushed her away but-."

"But I want to pull her hair out!" Sigaw ni Oscar. "Lalaina is my friend, do not mess up again."

"Oscar calm down, let Jance think. I'm sure he was just shocked when Hyacinth talked to him, you know that woman is a snake." Eric said kaya napatigil ako.

"What?" I asked but both of them kept silent. "Eric, Oscar what do you two know?"

"Ahas siya, Jance. Minsan na niyang nilandi si Eric noong kayo pa and she even tried to make a pass at me pero Estella fought her." Oscar answered.

"Hindi namin sinabi sa'yo because we know you were going to get hurt." Eric explained. "Hya was a cheating snake who was just happy about the thought of you being there for her. Jance, sorry kung ngayon lang namin sinabi but we thought that it would be best if you knew nothing."

I couldn't speak that time, hinayaan na lang ako ng dalawa until we arrived at my house.

"Tangina yung motor ko..."

I was about to go to school and get it when I opened the door and Primo was taking it out of his truck.

"Primo."

"Jance, I want you to know na mahal naming lahat si Lala. I am hoping for you two, please don't give me and Estella reasons to be doubtful of you."

"I'm sorry.."

"I trust you, I want you and her back together. I'm not allowed to say this but please fight for her because she is fighting every doubt in this world to run back to you. She wants you back kaya she is willing to get hurt para lang makabalik sa'yo."

"Hurt?"

"She is resenting God, she is blaming him now and nag-aalala kami ni Ella kasi malakas ang faith ni Lala. We saw how she was hurt earlier kaya she drove to the church and cried and started blaming him. Ayaw namin na nakikita si Lala na may galit lalo na sa panginoon."

He said goodbye kaya pumasok ako sa bahay ko. I asked forgiveness to the Lord and asked if he can forgive her because she was just hurt. She'll come back to her senses, I know it. I hope she will.