Chapter: 32

Me and Ella were hanging out with Primo and his family. I suggested we go to church while giving Estella my sweater, she has a very beautiful body and I don't want her to be molested at the most sacred place.

"I have pants, Primo hindi naman ako sumisimba ng naka shorts." She nagged when Primo was scolding her about her shorts.

"Hey, are you okay?" Eloise asked kaya kinuha ko si Penny. "Nalaman ko ang nangyari."

"Oh.. hmm yeah I'm fine I'll get over it." Naupo kami sa may sofa while Primo was getting things in the car and Ella changing her clothes.

"Babalik ka ba sa kaniya, Lala?" She asked kaya napaisip ako.

"Eloi, alam mo ba yung feeling na you know something is bound to happen and you want it to happen but you also want to know how the situation would turn out if it didn't?" I asked kaya napangiti siya.

"Hindi." She answered at natawa. "Kidding, but yes I know how it feels. Naramdaman ko yan when I was pregnant with my darling."

"What happened?"

"Well, when I found out I told Primo and after that I distanced myself from him. You know, I hated him for a while because we weren't planning on a baby agad. I wanted to do things that were not baby approved and I wanted to remove Penny from my life for a while pero you know what happened?" She asked kaya umiling ako. "I prayed, I asked to give me signs if I should go through with this pregnancy and after that I went home and opened the tv. It was a Friends episode, the moment Rachel thought she lost Emma and being upset about something she never had."

"Where is this going, Eloi?" I asked.

"I felt the same thing... Imagine losing something that you thought would be the end of your life but she started mine." She said as Penny giggled on my lap. "I'm not God, Lala and I'm not saying this dahil gusto ko but I see how Jance looks at you. He loves you and I know that is more than enough for you to know what to do. You love him, and I know na matalino ka para malaman mo kung babalikan mo siya or hahayaan mo siyang mawala."

I was about to talk when Ella opened the door and showed us her outfit.

"Hindi ako hubadera for today's video!" She cheerfully said and pulled me and Eloi outside. "Tara na, manong Primo!"

Primo rolled his eyes and got inside the car. I sat at the front because Penny's stuff were at the backseat kaya doon sila umupo ni Eloi at Estella.

"Babalik na raw si Jance bukas." Primo said but I didn't say anything. "You two should talk about it, like closure."

"I don't think he's ready to see me."

"Eh halos mamatay na nga kapag hindi ka nakikita." Ella said and chuckled. "But seriously, magbabalikan ba kayo? You said yes to him. It would be unfair to lead him on like that."

"Yun nga, I want to pero if he doesn't fix himself then I am not running back to him. Halos mawala na siya sa katinuan because of me."

"Baliw na Baliw sa'yo - Oh!" Estella sang kaya natawa kaming lahat.

Once we arrived ay wala pa raw misa, mga 5:30 pa raw mamaya. Inaya kami ni Eloi sa mall but I didn't want to leave.

"Kayo na lang guys, bumalik na lang kayo mamaya." I said at pumayag sila, well hindi agad but I pushed them to go.

Nang makaalis sila ay naupo ako at tinitigan ang rebulto ng mga santo na nakapalibot sa simbahan. I started tearing up when I remembered our first date as boyfriend and girlfriend was at the church. I prayed for him, I remember that I prayed for our life to be perfect. It all came crashing down.

Nawalan na ako ng kontrol at inilabas ko na ang mga luha na pilit kong pinipigilang pumatak ng ilang araw.

I kneeled down, bowed my head and started praying.

"Lord, if he is mine let the time be right but if he is set for someone else then let him walk out of my life and heal both our hearts." After I prayed ay naupo ulit ako.

Tatlong oras pa akong maghihintay sa mga kasama ko, I did nothing but remembered every moment I had with him. Hindi ko na namalayang 5:30 na at nakabalik na ang mga kasama ko.

Tungkol sa kapatawaran at acceptance ang homily ng pari ngayon kaya nililingon ako ni Ella but I just didn't mind her.

After the mass ay inaya kami ni Ella sa bagong restaurant dahil kikitain daw niya si Oscar doon.

"Uhm..."

"Wala si Jance, he's at his parent's house with his brother." Ella said kaya nanahimik ako.

Once we arrived ay may napansin ako. I wasn't moving kaya tinignan ako ni Ella.

"Anong tinitignan mo?" She asked kaya napatingin din siya. "Oh... "

We both saw Hyacinth and Gary talking to each other. He was back? They were back?

Hinila ako kaagad ni Ella once she saw Oscar kaya sumunod sa amin sina Eloi.

"You two saw that did you?" He asked kaya tinignan namin siya. "I don't want to say anything but that woman plans on getting back together with Jance."

"Make a move already, Lala."

I looked back at Hyacinth and Gary's table then back at them.

"Alam ni Jance ang gusto at ayaw niya, if he wants me back then he needs to show it." I looked at Oscar and told him off. "Don't you dare tell him anything."