The Dress

I sat at my desk surrounded by torn outfit ideas, I have no idea what to do! It's my wedding, and I'm... worried.

Those two mean the world to me and more! This has to be perfect, yet I can't think!

*Knock knock*

"Rae? You awake." Asked Athena through the door.

"Oh yes, you alright Athena?" I asked getting up from my desk.

"Yes! And your getting married!" They screamed pulling me into a long hug.

"I sure am..." I smiled down at them.

"...you sure you're alright." He asked looking past me and grimacing.

"I..no I can't think of a dress design I like! And its a pain!" I said with a sigh.

"Oh! I can help, wait give me a minute! I'll build us a team!" She said running of in a fit of gigles.

"Oh...what have I gotta myself into.." I mumbled to myself, and turning to sit back down.
_______________
__________________

It had been a while since Athena had came in to ask, I honestly hope that they had gotten distracted.

I was sorley mistaken..

"Rae!" Athena screamed running into my office making me fall of my chair.

As I got back on my feet I realised that Athena wasn't alone, Oci beside them snickering, Wolf looking worried and Jamie holding a bunch of fabrics covering they're face.

"I'm fine and you weren't lying huh?" I asked trying not to laugh.

"I wasn't! Where going to help make sure your dress is perfect!" As Athena giggled to himself Jamie dropped all the fabric on a side table.

Soon after Caspian walked in after all the commotion of people rushing through our home.

"What's going on in here?" Caspian asked stifling a giggle.

"They are here to help me make my dress." I said with a fake sigh, making him giggle.

"We sure are!" Oci loudly said.

"That's great, but hun what colour are you going? Are we keeping it all white, some colour or all colour just so I know what to make?" Caspian asked, looking up at me with a small smile.

"I was going to go a white base but I don't know, you know what how about I get back to you with a more solid idea?" I said with a sheepish smile.

"Okay dear, I'll be waiting." He giggled blowing me a kiss, as he walked to our bedroom.

"You really have no idea?" Wolf asked walking over to my desk.

"I mean I have ideas it's just a bit of everything I have no idea which is best.." I mumbled into my palm, holding out my book with the doodles that where the best in my opinion.

The first doodle: A long ballgown dress with a straight cut, white fabric with a tool overcoat of purple stars and gem sleeves.

The second doodle: A ballgown dress with a v-neck cut, dark blue fabric gems around the waist line and scattering down the dress to the bottom, no sleeves.

The third doodle: A mermaid dress with a sweetheart cut, light purple fabric with a dark purple tool wrapped around the waist with gems scattered all over the tool and bottom of the dress.

"I don't know wich to pick, honestly.. would you guys help?" I asked looking up with a smile.